Nikki

Ugh! I can't believe I'm doing this again. "Seth?!" I'm walking around the freaking arena looking for Seth, I walked into the catering area and slammed my title on one of the tables. One of my best friends, Marcella walked up to me.

"Hey Nikki, what's wrong?" "Hey Cella. I've been looking all over for Seth, but like always he's nowhere to be found." She chuckled "Isn't this like the fifth time he's done this?" I nodded "Yea. Have you seen him?" "No, but I'll help you look." We walked all around, but then walked to his locker room. "Hey Nikki, I gotta go see Dolph... So I'll catch up with you later."

I nodded "Okay, bye." She walked away. I opened the door to Seth's locker room but he wasn't in there either. I'm getting really annoyed, lately Seth has been distant. At first I thought it was nothing but now, I don't know what to think. I rubbed my forehead. I felt arms wrap themselves around my waist. "Hey babe." I'm angry so I snatched his arms off. "Seth, where have you been? I've been looking all over for you."

He looked at the ground. "Babe I was doing something." "That's been your excuse for everything, now." He stared at me. "Well Nicole, I'm the WWE Heavyweight Champion. I have to do things, nobody has the same deal as you. All you have to do is wear that title and look pretty." I stared at him, stunned "Oh so you think I was handed this title?" He clenched his jaw "Babe that's not what I meant." He tried to touch me, but I swatted his hand. "Don't Seth. I'll see you after my match." I walked out of his locker room and walked to the gorilla. I saw my friend, Paige.

"Hey Niks, good luck on your match tonight." I smiled "Thanks Paige." My music played and I walked out onto the stage. I did my Bella booty shake and held my title high up in the air. I'm proud to be Divas Champion, I deserve it. I earned it, through all my hard work. I'm tired of people always saying that I use my looks or body to get what I want. I placed my title on the apron and flipped into the ring. Summer Rae was already in the ring, I handed the ref my title and he rung the bell. Me and Summer locked up, she tired to kick me up I grabbed her leg and pulled her down into the mat. Tonight I have no time for games.

I picked her up and whipped her into the corner, I tried to do a running clothesline line but she kicked me back. She tried to do a running dropkick but I ducked and hit her with a Bella forearm instead. Enough is enough, I picked her up on my shoulders and slammed her down with a Rack Attack.

1..2..3 The winner of this match.. The Divas Champion!.. NIKKI BELLA!

I grabbed my title and held it up in the air. I didn't earn this title by looks, I earned by being fearless. I rolled out of the ring and walked backstage. Marcella and Brie jogged up to me "Hey great job out there, Nikki." I smiled "Thanks guys."

I stopped by catering to grab a bottle of water when Roman Reigns approached me. "Hey Nikki, have you seen Paige?" I shook my head "No, you want help finding her?" He nodded "Sure." Yeah, I know Seth and Roman don't mix really well but Roman is dating my bestfriend, Paige. Or at least I thought she was my bestfriend.