Nikki

We parked the car and walked out, the boys parked next to us. Marcella and Dolph walked into the restaurant, holding hands. Quinn and Dean kissed before walking in. I looked to the boys car and saw Roman, and I mean Wow! This man looks great in anything but in a suit he looks almost god-like. I walked to the door of the restaurant and grabbed the handled, I was about to pull it open but a hand went over mine and opened it slowly. I looked behind me and saw Roman, he held the door open while I walked in. "Thank you, Roman." He nodded "You're welcome, Nikki." We were almost to the table when he walked really close to me, I stopped walking and turned around. "Is there something that you want to say to me, Reigns?" He smirked but nodded "Yea, I just want to tell you that you look absolutely stunning tonight, Bella." I turned around and blushed before walking to the table with everyone. Me and the girls sat on one side and the boys sat on the other. Marcella sat in front of Dolph, Quinn in front of Dean, and I sat in front of Roman. We each ordered our food and talked, the waiter brought our orders and our drinks. My phone dinged in my purse, Quinn looked over and smirked. I ignored it and kept eating, but it dinged again. "Would you just check your phone already?" Quinn whispered to me, I nodded and grabbed my phone. It was a text message from an unknown number. I elbowed Quinn, "It's an unknown number." She eyed me "Oh honey, I don't think the number is unknown." I stared at her confused, she looked over to Roman. "What?" "I gave Roman your number." I rolled my eyes "Quinn what are you trying to do?" She shrugged "He asked for it.. So I gave it to him.. Just answer him already, hon." I nodded and unlocked to view the messages.

Roman: You look stunning
Roman: But then again, you always look breathtakingly beautiful.

I blushed and looked up. Roman was laughing and joking with everyone. I decided to text back.

Me: Thank you Roman, and you look as handsome as ever.

His phone vibrated on the table, he picked it up and smiled as he read my message. He typed quickly and then set down his phone. My phone dinged.

Roman: Rollins was really stupid
Me: Why?
Roman: Cause if I had something as stunning as you, I wouldn't even think about someone else.
Me: Well in that case, Paige is just as stupid.
Roman: How so?
Me: Cause you're practically a god, you're strong and handsome but also sweet and soft.

I put my phone on the table, and sipped my drink. He chuckled and eyed me, I smiled. We were all done with the food and the drinks, so basically we were just talking and honestly I was a bit bored. An idea popped into my head, I stretched my leg out a bit and slightly rubbed it against Roman's leg. He looked up at me but just went back to everyone's conversations. I did it again and this time he sat up straight smirking, he grabbed his phone and my phone dinged. I smiled and picked up my phone.

Roman: Nikki, what are you doing?
Me: Nothing.

I did it again and he eyed me.

Roman: Trust me, you don't want to do that, love
Me: Or what?

He chuckled, and placed his phone down. Dolph stood up from the table,  walked over to Marcella and got on one knee. "Marcella, I have loved you for about three years now. But I would like to love you for many more years." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a box, he opened it revealing a beautiful ring. "Marcella will you make me the happiest man, and marry me?" Marcella cried tear of joy. "Yes!" He placed the ring on her finger and they kissed. We all clapped and wooed for them, in excitement. We each gathered our things and made our ways to the cars. Me and Roman decided to ride with Dean and Quinn. Dean and Quinn sat up front, while we sat in the back. Dean and Quinn were busy on the road, Roman pulled me closer to him and placed his lips on my ear. "Love, I might look soft, but I'm anything but soft." He growled in my ear. I looked at him and smirked "Really?" He nibbled on my ear "Yea." He grabbed my legs and laid them on his lap. We sat like that until we reached the hotel, we all hopped on the elevator. Dean and Quinn got off on their floor, me and Roman were in the elevator. He looked at me, I walked up to him and grabbed his collar and pushed him softly, against the wall. The elevator dinged, meaning we were on our room floor. He smirked and the door slid open. He picked me up swiftly off my feet and pinned me gently on the wall, I bit my lip and he gently grabbed my chin. "Wanna run that by me again, Princess?" He said in a low, yet sexy voice. He put me down, and pulled me close, he left a kiss on the corner of my lips and grabbed my hands. "Let's go." We walked into the room, I walked into the bedroom and slipped on my sleepwear. I laid down the bed, Roman laid next to me and wrapped his hand around my waist, I put my head on his chest before drifting to sleep.