Roman

Rinnnnng!

What? What is that? I opened my sleepy eyes, and see my phone ringing. I try and reach over but I feel something on my chest, I look down and I see Nikki. She stayed last night? I shrugged and slowly reached for my phone.

Me: Hello?
Dean: Roman! Where are you?
Me: My room, why?
Dean: Come on man, we gotta go
Me: Where are we going?
Dean: We're moving to the next city for Smackdown. So get up and get ready!
Me: Alright, I'll see you in a few.
Dean: Hurry up!

I hung up and placed my phone on the nightstand. Nikki's phone rang from the other side of the bed. She shuffled around until I gently shook her awake. "Nikki, your phone."

She nodded and picked up. She hopped out of bed, and grabbed her shoes. She hung up her phone and grabbed her purse off the dresser. "Where are you going?" She looked up at me "They're waiting for us, so we can go down the next city." I nodded "And?" She smiled "And we need to hurry up or they'll leave us without a ride."

I laughed before getting out of bed. I grabbed my hoodie, sweats and sneakers and threw them on. I fixed my duffel bag and was ready to go. I looked at her "Alright I'm ready. Let's go." She put her hand on her hip. "You're ready. I have to go down to my room." She was reaching for the door but I grabbed her hand. "Hey, I'll go down with you." "You sure?" I nodded.

We walked out of the hotel room and down to Nikki's room. She ran into her and grabbed her towel. "Hey I'm gonna shower really quickly, so you can sit or lay or whatever." I smiled "Alright." She walked into the bathroom and shut the door, my phone dinged, it was a text from Dean.

Dean: Where are you?
Me: I'm waiting for Nikki
Dean: Whatever, just hurry up

I walked around Nikki's hotel room. I heard the bathroom door open and Nikki walked out. She walked out with a towel and jogged into her bedroom, closing the door. A few minutes later she walked out with a dress and damp hair.

I gotta admit, as much as I hate Rollins, he has great taste in women because Nikki is honestly something amazing. She grabbed the same heels from last night and put them on. She picked up her suitcase and walked to the door. "Roman, let's go." I nodded and we walked down to the parking lot, we saw everyone waiting for us.

Quinn walked up "Where have you guys been?" Nikki looked at me "Um, I had to shower and gather my things." Quinn nodded "Okay well, you and Roman are riding with me and Dean." I nodded "Okay." Me and Nikki packed our bags in the trunk and sat in the back. Nikki leaned in "You know, we got kicked out of the club last night."

I laughed "Yeah, I know." We both laughed "Great punch by the way." I smirked "Well they don't call me the powerhouse for nothing, Babygirl." Quinn and Dean got in the car and we drove off into the highway. We had about a 7 hour drive ahead of us, and we already had 5 hours on the road. Nikki and Quinn were talking, while me and Dean joked around. Nikki yawned "Hey guys I'm gonna take a nap before we get to the next hotel." She laid her head back, she shuffled trying to get comfortable.

She tapped my shoulder "Roman, can I lay my head on you? I hate to ask but I just can't get comfortable." I nodded "Sure thing." She laid her head on my shoulder and drifted off to sleep, a few minutes in, I fell asleep. I woke up to Dean shaking my shoulder. "Yo, we're here." I nodded and tapped Nikki, "Hey Nikki, we're here." She rubbed her eyes and got out of the car.

All of us grabbed our stuff and walked into the hotel lobby. Me and Dean walked up to the manager's desk. "Hey, we need three rooms." The manager stared up from his computer. "I'm sorry sir, we only have two rooms left." Me and Dean looked at each other and walked back to the girls. "What happened?" Nikki yawned "There's only two rooms left, so you and Roman are gonna have to share a room." Nikki looked at me "What? Are you okay with this?" I shrugged "Sure, it's no big deal."

We got in the elevator and went up to our room. Me and Nikki walked into our room, I don't mind sharing a room with Nikki. I thought she was a stuck-up princess but she's really down to earth. "Roman I think I'm gonna go to bed early, I'll see you in the morning." I nodded "Alright goodnight." She waved before shutting the door. I laid on the couch until I fell asleep.