Nikki

Why? How? How didn't I see this coming? Why didn't I know that Seth was cheating on me? What did I do to deserve this? I got up from the bench, I grabbed my suitcase and throw my things in. Tears are falling down my cheeks, I fall to my knees. My locker room door opens, I saw Marcella and Quinn.

Quinn knees down to my level "Hey Niks, Roman told us what happened." I put my head down and cried. Marcella and Quinn hugged me tight, I wiped my tears. Marcella rubbed my back "Hey, how about I invite everyone over and we drink some wine and take your mind off things?" I nodded "Thanks girls. I really need to distract myself tonight." Quinn smiled "Of course. And I'll tell the boys to buy beer for themselves." Marcella nodded and handed me my suitcase.

"We'll come and get you when you're ready. Or just meet us at catering." "Okay." They gave me one last hug before leaving. I continued packing my things. I threw on my Bella shirt and black leggings with my white sneakers. I picked up my suitcase and Divas Title before turning off my locker room lights and walking out. I walked to catering and saw Marcella and Quinn talking to Dean,Roman, and Dolph. I tapped Quinn on the shoulder.

"Hey Niks, you ready to go?" "Yea." She nodded "Hey Cella, let's go. Hey boys don't forget the beer." "We won't." Me, Marcella, and Quinn got in the car and drove to the hotel.