Roman

I have a match tonight, I really don't have time for this. I'm walking back from Paige's locker, where once again she wasn't in there. She's been off like this for days now. I walked into catering and saw her bestfriend, Nikki. I walked up to her "Hey Nikki, have you seen Paige?" She shook her head "No, do you want help finding her?" "Sure."

I know I shouldn't even be talking to Nikki, considering that's she's Rollins' girlfriend, but Paige is her bestfriend. We walked from the tv area to the gorilla and we still didn't find Paige. We walked past this hallway, when we heard moans. Me and Nikki looked at each other before walking into the hallway, we stopped at the door where the noise was coming from. Nikki turned the knob but it didn't open. "It's locked."

"Not for long." I pushed the door open and saw Paige making out with Rollins. Seth and Paige pulled away from each other, looking at me and Nikki shocked. Seth got up and walked up to Nikki. "Nicole, babe. I'm sorry." Seth tried hugging her but she slapped him and walked out of the room. I was gonna leave also but Paige grabbed my arm. "Roman, wait. I can explain."

I clenched my jaw in anger "I don't have time for your excuses. Don't ever touch me again and put a shirt on." I snatched my arm away from her grip and walked out. Seth whipped me around. "Reigns, what's your problem? All she was trying to do was apologize." My blood was already boiling, so I just start punching him. Other superstars came to pull us apart, Rollins ran back into the room and I walked off. I walked past Nikki's locker room, I heard crying and walked slowly in.

She was sitting on the bench, sobbing. I sat by her, she looked up "Roman, how'd you get in here?" I pointed at the door "Your door was open." She nodded "I'm such a mess I didn't even notice, now everyone saw me crying." She looked up at me with hurt eyes. I tried smiling but she just lowered her head and sobbed. I hugged her. "Hey, it's alright." She shook her head "No it's not. I just saw the man that I loved with my bestfriend." I nodded

"And I just saw my girlfriend with the guy I hate." She wiped her tears, and backed away from the hug. "Thanks for trying to comfort me but I know you have a match so." "Yeah, I'll see you around." She nodded. I got up and walked out of her room, closing the door. I walked down to the gorilla for my match.