Nikki

Me and Quinn walked into the hospital, watching Roman and Dean sitting. Dean rushed to Quinn's side while Roman walked up to me.

I smiled as he looked at me. "Any word on her?" He shook my head "None.. Dolph's in there with her." I nodded "Good.. How long have they been in there?" "Long enough."

I nodded and folded my hands together. "Nervous?" I looked up at him "Yes.. Marcella having her baby is almost just.." "Just what?"

"I don't know.. Do you ever think that we could ever have this?" I watched as he looked at me. "You want us to have this?" "Yes.. I mean, of course.. Can it ever be possible for us?"

He looked at me, he opened his mouth to say something but Dolph walked out.. "Hey guys, the baby is here.." We all followed him into the room and saw Marcella lying in bed with the smallest little thing in her hand.

I smiled as I walked up to the bed, my eyes watering at the sight.. She looked up at me. "Hey, it's a boy." I grabbed her shoulder and gave her tight squeeze.. "He's beautiful."

Quinn stood on the other side. "What's her name?" Marcella looked at Dolph before she opened her mouth. "Teddy Nemeth."

We watched as Teddy slept, soft and peacefully. My mind rushed back to my conversation with Roman. I wanted this, I want this with him.. I want a Teddy of our own.. Maybe not exactly at this moment.. But when we're ready.

Roman walked up to Marcella and held out his arms. "Can I?" Marcella quickly looked at me before handing the baby over to Roman. I smiled as I watched him cradle the baby. "Watch his head."

Once Roman got comfortable, he was a natural.. The baby opened his eyes and watched him. And so did I.. Looking at him hold Teddy and react to him.. Made me happy.

He slowly swayed the baby before looking at him.. His eyes, happy.. I know right here and right now what we both want.. We both want this. And one day, we'll have it.