Nikki

After the WWE signing, everybody decided to go out to dinner. At the signing, I saw Paige and Roman. Our tables were right in front of each other, I gotta admit I was a bit jealous. "Nikki?!" I jumped out of my thoughts and looked over at Seth. "Um yea babe?" He looked at me, concerned "You alright?" I nodded at him "Yea I'm good." "Okay, well we should start getting ready for the dinner." "Ok." We headed to the car and drove down to the hotel, we walked to our hotel room. I grabbed my crop top and skirt from my suitcase and slipped it on, and I fixed my hair and makeup. "You look nice babe." I smiled at him "Thanks." My phone dinged and I picked it up, it was Roman. Seth looked at me "Who is it?" I shrugged "Ohh it's just Marcella." I opened Roman's message

Roman- You coming to the dinner with Rollins, right?

I rolled my eyes before typing my response.

Me- yes Roman. You going with Paige, right?
Roman- This isn't a game.. Don't ask me questions that I ask you.
Me- Well don't question me on things that aren't any of your business.
Roman- I'll see you guys there, Bella

I was gonna write back but Seth walked out of the bedroom, dressed in a fancy suit. "Well you look fancy tonight." He smirked, cockily "Of course, I have to look my best.. I'm a Champion." I rolled my eyes "You're so arrogant I can't stand it." He chuckled "It ain't arrogance when you can back it up." "Whatever." We grabbed out things and went down to the lobby, we saw Quinn and Dean. "Hey guys." Quinn smiled at us, while Dean gave Seth a dirty look. "Hey Dean." Seth nodded over at Dean, "Hey, Scumbag." Seth laughed "Still the same old Dean." "I don't change unlike you." Seth and Dean had a stare-down, me and Quinn looked at each other and pulled them away from each other. "Hey Niks, we'll see you guys there." I nodded "Alright." We each walked to our own cars, me and Seth sat in the car. "God I hate him." I looked over at Seth "Babe, I know you have bad blood with him but he's with my best friend." He nodded "Yea I know." We drove to the restaurant, Seth hopped out and opened my door. He hung his title on his shoulder and took my hand before walking over to the restaurant.  When we reached the door, we saw Roman. It was just Roman, no Paige.. I could've sworn he was coming with her. Seth stopped before walking into the restaurant. "Hey Reigns, how's it going?" He nodded "Rollins. I'm alright." He clenched his jaw in anger. I tugged on Seth's hand. "Seth, let's go." We walked in and sat down at the table with everyone. Not five minutes passed before I got a text. And just as I thought it was Roman.

Roman- I didn't bring Paige because I wouldn't want her falling for Rollins' tricks again.

I looked over at him, he eyed me a bit before returning to be interested in the table's conversation.

Me- Roman, I don't care why you didn't bring Paige.
Roman- Well you should be glad I didn't bring her. Wouldn't want Rollins to be tempted by her seduction.

I dropped my phone on the table in anger. Seth touched my hand "You okay?" "Yea, I'm great." He was about to say something but he's phone rang. He grabbed his phone and smiled at the screen, "Um hey babe, I gotta take this." "Oh, okay." He walked away. My phone dinged.

Roman- Look she isn't even here and his mind is somewhere else.
Me- Okay, Stop. He loves me, and Paige loves you. They already apologized and we forgave them.
Roman- Right.. But there's not a little doubt in your mind that they'll do it again?

Seth came back and sat down. "Hey who was it?" He shrugged "Ohhh... Umm it was just.. Work." He was lying and I knew it. My phone dinged.

Roman- You know he's lying, don't you?

My eyes watered, I set down my phone. "I'm going to the bathroom." I got up from my chair and rushed to the bathroom. I wiped my tear before it ruined my makeup, there was a knock on the door. "Um just a minute!" I washed my hands and took a deep breath before opening the door. I opened the door and there was Roman. I rolled my eyes and walked off but he grabbed my arm gently. "I didn't mean to get you upset, I'm just telling you what's going to happen. You know it and I know it." I looked up at him "No that isn't going to happen.. We each are happy in our relationships, me and you are just worrying about the past.. It won't happen again." He shook his head "Nikki, Rollins is a bad guy. He's going to hurt you again." "Well then I should say the same about Paige, or have you forgotten that she hurt you in the same way?" I gently slipped my hand out of his grasp and walked away. I don't believe that Seth will me again, he wouldn't... Or could he?