Nikki

This morning went by quickly, nothing special happened. My mind kept drifting back to last night, me and Roman kissed, well actually he kinda kissed me and I just kissed back. But besides that, the kiss was I don't know, but I definitely felt a connection between us. Today we all had to head down to the arena for Smackdown, I was checking for my suitcase for everything, while Roman was in the shower. A few minutes after checking my suitcase, I decided to make a cup of coffee, so I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a mug from the top shelf and poured in the coffee. I turned around and saw Roman standing behind me with a towel wrapped around his waist. I stared up at me, shocked "Roman, you scared me! I didn't see you there." He chuckled "Sorry, I just wanted to see what you were doing." I nodded "Oh ok, well I'm all packed and ready for Smackdown.. So I made some coffee, want some?" "Sure." I placed my cup on the counter and turned around to make him a cup. When I turned around again, Roman and my cup were gone. I smirked and walked into the room, he looked in my direction "Did you seriously take my cup of coffee?" He smirked "Did you really rush in here for a cup of coffee? I could've been naked in here, you know?" I shrugged "Well luckily, you weren't." He laughed and grabbed his bag, we both walked out of the room and sat in the living room. My phone dinged, I reached over to check it, it was Marcella.

Marcella: Hey Niks, we're all at the arena.. Where are you and Roman?

I looked over to Roman, who was watching tv. "Roman, everyone's waiting for us at the arena." He looked at me "Really? Okay tell them we're on our way." He jumped up from the couch, I texted Marcella back.

Me: On our way!!

Me and Roman grabbed all our things, left the hotel and drove down to the arena. I grabbed my suitcase and jogged inside, I saw Marcella standing at the match-list. "Hey Cella." "Ugh it took you guys long enough.. Where's Roman?" I looked back "Ohh he is uh, parking the car." She nodded, I pointed to the list "So any matches for me?" "Actually yes, Alicia tonight." I nodded and grabbed my suitcase and started walking to my locker room, Marcella by my side. "Sooo anything new with Roman?" I opened the door and walked in, closing it after Marcella walked in. I smirked "Yes." She looked at me "Ohhh what?!" "I'm gonna tell you but you can't tell anyone." She rolled her eyes "Of course." "Okay, last night we kissed." "What?!!" I grabbed her arm "Shhh, would it kill you to keep it down?" "Ok, I'm sorry.. But how was it?" I smiled "It was amazing, I felt something but I don't know." "You don't know? That something is a spark." "Yea, well." I unzipped my suitcase and grabbed my ring attire and slipped it on. "What happened after?" I looked at her "Nothing, we fell asleep." "Are you sure??" I laughed "Yes!" I tied my shoes and grabbed my title. "Okay, I'm ready." "You should go see Roman and show him how you look tonight." I rolled my eyes "Let's go Cella." We walked out of the room and walked down to the gorilla. "I hate being the opening match." I complained, Marcella shrugged "Well that's what happens when you're the Champ." I nodded "I know." The stage manager played my music, "I'll see you after my match!" I yelled back to Marcella before walking out to the stage. I did my Bella booty shake and held my title above my head. I walked down the ramp and flipped into the ring. I handed in my title and waited for Alicia Fox. Her music played and she walked down the ramp and into the ring, the ref called for the bell, starting the match. We locked up, I grabbed her with a headlock. She backed us up to the ropes and swung me to the ropes. She tried to hit me with a clothesline but I dropped her with a running head scissors. I picked her up and whipped her into the ropes, I grabbed her and did a corner tornado DDT.
1..2..
She kicked out, I set up for the Bella Forearm. She got up and I went to hit but she ducked. I kicked her in the stomach and put her on my shoulders, I hit the Rack Attack.
1..2..3 The winner of this match.. The Divas Champion.. Nikki Bella!!
I raised my hands in victory, the crowd cheered for my win. The ref was going to hand me my title but I heard my name being called, I looked up the ramp and saw Seth walking down with a mic in his hand. "Nikki, can we talk?" I shook my head at him, he walked into the ring. I grabbed a mic "Get away from me Seth I don't want to talk to you." I was going to leave the ring but he grabbed my hand. "Give me a few minutes to explain." I looked at him "Explain? Explain what? Explain how you're a nasty, disgusting cheater." He looked at me in anger "Nikki don't insult me." "Or what?! I'm just telling  the truth.. You are an unfaithful, egotistical coward." He dropped his mic, he grabbed my face and pushed me to the mat with so much force. I rolled out of the ring and the ref handed me my title. He stood in the ring "Don't you ever insult me again!" I stared at him, in complete horror. I walked up the ramp and rushed backstage, Marcella tried grabbing my arm but I snatched out of her grip and went to my locker room. I took off my attire and slipped on a blue shirt with leggings and slippers. I grabbed my title and sat alone in my locker room.