Nikki

After all that's happened tonight, I just want it all to me over.. But no I'm scheduled for a match tonight, after throwing the water in Seth's face and slapping him, I felt fearless. I walked down to the gorilla and waited for my music to hit. My music hit I adjusted my title and walked out, I flipped into the ring and handed off my title. Emma was already in the ring, so the bell rung. I grabbed Emma and started attacking her, I know she had nothing to do with the problem but I was just not in the mood. I whipped her all around the ring, I dropkicked her, when she got up I hit her with a forearm. I picked her up and hit her with a Rack Attack.
1..2..3 The winner of this match.. The Divas Champion.. NIKKI BELLA!!!

I barely had a chance to get before I was knocked down again. Paige was punching me and kicking me, she picked me up and slammed me down with a Rampaige. She was going to continue until Roman's music played. She rolled out of the ring and walked up the ramp, "This isn't over, pumpkin!" She yelled before walking backstage. Roman got in the ring "Hey you alright." I looked at him, my eyes blinked with tears. "I'm fine." I rolled out of the ring and grabbed my title before going backstage. I felt an arm on my shoulder "Nikki, what's wrong?" I shook my head, he turned me around "Tell me what's wrong." "Is this what's gonna happen now? She's gonna start attacking me? I mean this was girl that I used to call my friend." He wiped the tear that streamed my cheek. "Don't worry about it... And Paige was never you're friend to begin with." I nodded "You're right." He grabbed my chin "Do you have a place to stay?" I nodded "I'm crashing at Marcella and Dolph's room tonight." He shook his head. "A little crowded, don't you think?" I shrugged "They're just trying to help." We walked over to my locker room. "How about you stay with me tonight?" I looked up at him "Are you sure?" "Yea, I'm renting a new room tonight." "Okay." He smiled "Go pack your stuff and we'll go." I nodded and pack my things into my suitcase, "I'm done." "Okay." We walked over to his locker room and he grabbed his duffel bag. We walked into the car and drove off to the hotel.