Nikki

After breakfast we all decided to go for a walk in the mall. Marcella and Quinn have been pushing me all morning, trying to convince me to tell Roman my true feelings. And I would but I'm just scared. I'm scared of rejection or maybe I'm scared that he doesn't like me as much as I like him. I mean what if I making our friendship more than what it is? I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Roman, "Hey Nikki, you alright?" Does it look like I'm alright? I nod "Yea I'm okay." He smiled "Oh okay. You just seem distracted." "Oh, I'm just thinking about stuff." "Oh okay." We both nodded and kept walking. We walked for a few more minutes before Roman grabbed my hand, pulling us away from the others. "Nikki, can I talk to you about something?" I nod "Yes, of course.. What's going on?" He was about to say something before we heard screaming. "Roman Reigns!!" We saw screaming fans. "Your fans." I laughed "He rolled his eyes "I'll be back.. Don't go anywhere.. I really need to tell you this." "Sure." I stood there and watched him signing and taking pictures. Marcella and Quinn walked up to me "Did you tell him?" "Noo!" They shook their heads. "Well come on, there's this really cute pair of heeled-boots, that we know you will just love." They grabbed my hand and pulled me with them. Roman was walking back, when he just stood with his hands up. "Sorry! We'll talk later!" He smiled and nodded.