Nikki

Tonight is Monday Night Raw, and tonight I'm in no mood. Stephanie and Hunter put me in a match tonight because of what happened this past Thursday on Smackdown. I tried to explain to them that I was just trying to avoid a fight, but Rollins told them that I was up to something. So these past days have been hell for me, all I've done is run errands for Seth and The Authority. I just wish that I could escape from this, I wish that I wouldn't have to worry about anything. I walked into my locker room and grabbed my ring attire, I slipped it on and tied my shoes. My locker room door swung open and in walks Seth and Stephanie, I jump up from the couch. "O-Oh hey guys." I tried faking a smile. "Hey Nikki, we're just stopping by to drop off your new ring attire." Stephanie handed me a bright yellow attire, I looked up at her "Um Stephanie, I don't mean to be picky or anything but this really isn't my style.. It's too bright." Her and Seth chuckled "Nikki you're wearing this for your match tonight.. It's not a choice, it's an order." She walked out, leaving me and Seth alone in the room. "I can't wait to see you in the new ring attire." Seth chuckled. "Listen Seth, I know that you told Stephanie and Hunter to change my ring attire for tonight.. I have had it with your bullshit." I snapped at him. He smirked and grabbed my arm "Nicole don't forget who you're talking to.. I can end your title reign at a snap of my fingers.. As for the ring attire, yea I told them to change it.. I told them to make it bright yellow because it sorta matches mine.. Now get dressed, your match is in five minutes." He turned around and walked out, shutting the door behind him. I held up the new ring attire, and it was the ugliest brightest yellow I have ever seen.. I hate yellow. I took off my other attire and slipped on the new one, I tied on my sneakers and put on my hat. I grabbed my title and walked out the door. I started walking to the gorilla, when I felt big hands grab my little ones. I smile because I already know who it is. The hands drag me to a dark hallway, and pull me close. "Hey Babygirl." I shiver at the sound of his voice, I look up and see his gorgeous blueish-grey eyes. "Hi Roman." He looked at me up and down before finally looking in my eyes. "Well you look yellow, sunshine." I rolled my eyes at his corny joke "Haha very funny.. Make this quick, my match is in two minutes." He grabbed my chin and pulled me closer "Don't rush me, Babygirl." I smirked "Or what?" He chuckled before pecking my lips. "Good luck tonight." I smiled "Okay." We kissed one last time before I walked off. This is all too confusing, me and Roman aren't together anymore but we kiss and joke around as if we were a couple, I have so many feelings running through me, it's insane. I reached the gorilla and the stage manager played my music, I walked out holding up my title and walked down the ramp and flipped into the ring. My opponent for tonight was Summer Rae, so her music played and she danced all the way to the ring. The ref was about to ring the bell but The Authority's music played. Seth walked out and walked down to commentary, he placed the headphones on his head and was about to sit down but then Roman's music hit. Roman walked down the stairs and watched from behind the barricade, he looked at me with a smirk, I lowered my head, trying to hide my smile. Finally the ref rung the bell, me and Summer locked up. I got the first hit in, and I dragged her to the corner, I hit her with a running monkey flip. I bent over to pick her up but she grabbed my hair and slammed me hard into the mat.

1..2..

I kicked out. She picked me up and swung me into the ropes, she was gonna hit me with a spinning heel kick but I ducked and hit we with a Bella Forearm. I picked her up in my shoulders and slammed her down with a Rack Attack.

1..2..3 The winner of this match.. The Divas Champion.. Nikki Bella!!

The ref handed me my title, I held it up high while the crowd cheered. Seth climbed into the ring and grabbed my arm, I looked at him "What are you doing? Let go!" He shook his head "No.. Now let's go." I tried to pull my arm away, he pushed me against the ropes. "Listen Nicole.. You'll do what I tell you to do!" He yelled in my face, I lowered my head. Roman ran into the ring and pushed Seth off of me. "Hey! Why the hell are you screaming at her like that?" Roman clenched his jaw in anger. Rollins pushed Roman's chest "Just mind your goddamn business for once Reigns." They were arguing back and forth, I got in the middle. "Hey guys stop." Seth grabbed my arms "No one cares about what you have to say Nicole." He shoved me to the ground, then he got out of the ring. My eyes swelled up with tears, Roman kneed down to me "Come on Babygirl." We rolled out of the ring and walked backstage.