Roman

Tonight is Monday Night Raw, the night after Payback.. And honestly, I couldn't be happier.. Last night was my one shot at possibly getting me and Nikki back together.. And this time there isn't anything that's taking me away from her.. These past few months have been hell for both of us.. Me, watching her be the authority's puppet and for her, not being able to say no.. I jumped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my chest.. I looked down and her.. "Hey, you alright?" I nodded "I'm good.." "Listen I just want to say thank you for last night.. I hate that you had to do that." I looked at her, confused.. "Why?" She chuckled "I missed you.. I missed your big attitude." I pulled her close "I missed you too, dollface." She looked up at me and kissed me.. "I have a rematch for my title on Smackdown." "Hmm, well the authority is out for our blood so." She slapped my chest "So you have no hope for me?" I lifted her chin "Of course I do.." She pecked my lips.. " We pulled away when we heard someone cleared their throat.. We looked and we saw Rollins and Paige looking us.. "Roman, I guess you're feeling pretty manly since you found a way to make yourself relevant again." I scoffed "Nice joke.. Why don't you go ahead and try another so that way I can pop you right in your mouth." Nikki grabbed my arm "Stop." Paige stepped up "Oh Nikki don't act like a nice little goddess of peace.. Come Smackdown, I'll still be the Divas Champion." Nikki turned her attention to Paige "Please if it weren't for this asshole, you wouldn't even be the divas champion.. Come Smackdown, I will win my title back.. You are nothing but a groupie.. You don't deserve to be champion." "And you do? Please, I'm a groupie? This coming from the girl that has slept with every superstar to get to where she is." Nikki tackled her to the floor and started beating her. I bent down got her off.. "I'm coming back for my freaking title.. No matter what!! That title is mine!"