Roman

After my match, I changed from my ring attire to a shirt and some sweats. Before I went out for my match, I saw Marcella and Quinn. They asked for Nikki, I told them about Seth and Paige, so that Nikki should be in her locker room. Right now, I'm just sitting in my locker room. A loud pound sounded on my door and in walks Dean.

"Roman, my brother!" We fist-bumped and he sat next to me. "Hey Dean." He looked at me "Where's Paige? Haven't seen her today?" I chuckled "We uh, I dumped her." "What?!" I took a heavy breath "I caught her cheating on me with Rollins." He looked at me, shocked "Isn't Rollins with Bella?" "Yeah. Me and Nikki found them together." He shook his head "Scumbags" I laughed "Yeah." I grabbed my duffel bag, me and Dean walked out of the locker room. We walked down to catering, we saw Dolph, Marcella, and Quinn. Dean kissed Quinn and high-fived Marcella. "Hey guys." I nodded "Hey Quinn." Marcella looked over to us "Hey I'm inviting you guys over to the hotel, Just something nice for Nikki." Dean looked at me "What do ya say?" I smirked

"I'll be there." Nikki walked over with her suitcase and title. "Hey Niks, you ready to go?" "Yea." Quinn looked at us "Boys don't forget the beers." Dolph laughed "We won't." Nikki, Marcella, and Quinn got in the car and drove off. Dean grabbed his car keys and we walked over and got in. Me and Dean were in the front while Dolph was in the back.

We stopped by a store and brought beer before heading to the hotel. We headed up to Marcella's room and knocked on the door. Quinn swung open the door "About time you guys got here." "Why?" We heard screaming in the room, we walked in and saw Nikki standing on the coffee table. We all stared at Quinn "She drank a whole bottle of wine by herself." "Hey Cella, do you know that I love you?!" Nikki yelled, slurred. Marcella tried to grab the empty bottle but she snatched it "No! It's mine!"

Quinn laughed "Niks, it's empty." Nikki held up the bottle "Awwww!" She pouted before stepping off the table. She stumbled over to us "Hey guys. Ohh you brought beer!" She passed the empty wine bottle to Marcella and grabbed the box of beer. I grabbed the box from her hands "No, no more drinks for you tonight." She stared up at me "Please! just one." Marcella walked over "Hey Roman, can you take her down to her room?" I nodded "Yeah, I'll take her." Nikki crossed her arms "I want a beer." Dean handed her a beer. "Really Dean?!" Quinn eyed Dean. "What?! She's already wasted!"

Nikki drank the whole bottle of beer in one sip. I snatched the bottle, "Alright, let's go Nikki." "Awwwww!" Marcella and Quinn hugged her "Bye Niks." Nikki giggled "Bye Cella! Bye Quinn!" We walked out of Marcella's room and got on the elevator. "Nikki where's your room?" She was dancing to the elevator music. "Nikki." She looked at me, drunk "Yes?" "Where's your room?" She scratched head "Um, I don't remember." She laughed.

I chuckled, I pressed the button for my room floor. We walked out of the elevator, Nikki walked but then fell. She giggled "Oops!" I picked her up and helped her walk into the room. I sat her on the couch, I went into my room to grab her a shirt to sleep in. I walk back to the living room and she was gone, the front door was open. I walked out to the hallway and saw her dancing around. "Nikki" I whispered and grabbed her hand, she snatched her hand away "Hey! Don't touch the Divas Champion!" I chuckled, I lifted her up and put her over my shoulder.

I carried her into the room, and laid her on the bed. I handed her the shirt, she slipped it on. She sat back on he bed and started sobbing. I sat next to her "Nikki, why are you crying?" She shook her head "Why would Seth do this to me?" I hugged her, tightly. "I don't know Babygirl." She slowly stopped crying, she lifted her head from my chest. I stared in her eyes and I kissed her, softly on the lips. She smiled before laying down on the bed and falling asleep.

I got up from the bed and walked to the living room. I sat on the couch, I laid my head back.

I just kissed Nikki.