Roman

I spent the whole day in Dean's hotel room, Me and him just drank beer and watched sports. Quinn invited everyone out to eat dinner, so we all got ready. I showered and dressed up in a shirt and jeans, Dean and Quinn finished up and we headed down to the lobby. We saw Marcella and Dolph waiting by the elevator, we greeted them. "Hey guys we're just waiting for Nikki." We all nodded and waited. Finally the elevator dinged and out walks Nikki but she wasn't alone, she was holding hands with Seth. We all looked at them, confused. Nikki smiled "Alright let's get going guys.. I'm starving." We nodded and walked out to our cars. I rode with Dean and Quinn. "Nikki moved on quickly, huh?" Dean laughed. Quinn shook her head "No.. I've known Nikki for years.. She would never get back with Rollins unless it means something is at risk." The rest of the drive was quiet until we reached the restaurant. Everyone else was inside when we walked in, they were waiting to be seated. I stood behind Nikki and Rollins. "Hey babe, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back." Nikki whispered before walking away. I sneaked behind him and followed her, I walked into the girl's bathroom and locked the door. She turned to me and looked at me shocked "What is wrong with you? You know you can't be in here." I shrugged "I know.. I see you moved on." She rolled her eyes "Please Roman, I don't want to talk about it." She tried to walk past me but I grabbed her hand. "Is Rollins the reason you broke it off with me?" She snatched her hand from my grasp. "No Roman.. I'm with Rollins because Stephanie is forcing me." I stared at her "Forcing you how?" "She said that if I'm not with Rollins, I would lose my title... And stop saying I broke is off, it was a mutual feeling." I shook my head "You were the one that walked away." She stared at me with tears in her eyes "Well if you felt different, why didn't you stop me from walking away?" We were both quiet, she sniffled and walked out of the bathroom. A few minutes after I walked out and found the table where everyone else was at. We sat and ate, I heard whispers across from me. It was Seth and Nikki. "But Seth I don't want to leave yet." Seth rolled his eyes "You know I don't like these idiots.. So let's go." She shook her head "They aren't idiots.. They're my friends and I'm not leaving." "You're gonna do what I tell you to do." She crossed her arms, he got up from the chair and roughly grabbed her arm. "Get up now, Nikki." He growled at her. She threw down her fork and grabbed her purse, she looked at us, tears practically falling out of her eyes. "Bye guys." She tried to snatched her arm from Rollins' strong grasp but he just tightened it. He dragged her away from the table and out the door. After that we all packed up and headed back to the hotel.