Roman

I woke up early this morning.. Last night I was meaning to talk to Nikki about wanting to get back together with her but she had to run off to talk to Stephanie. But she promised that we would talk today, and I don't care what happens, I'm going to tell her how I feel about her. I took a quick shower and slipped on a shirt and jeans, along with some sneakers. I grabbed my phone and dialed up Nikki's phone number.

Nikki - Hello?
Me - Hey Babygirl, I was still wondering if we were still meeting up to talk?
Nikki - Of course.. I actually have something important to tell you..
Me - Oh.. Alright.. I'll see you in a bit.. Bye
Nikki - Bye Roman

I grabbed my keys and quickly hopped into my car.. I drove down to the little restaurant Nikki wanted to meet at, I parked my car and walked into the restaurant.. And there she was. She was sitting down sipping on a glass of water, she looked absolutely stunning.. I walked over to her and planted a kiss on her cheek. She looked up and smiled "Hey Roman." I smiled at her before sitting down "Hey Babygirl, so what is so important that you had to tell me?" She shook her head, "Um no.. I'll wait.. I know that you wanted to talk to me since last night but I had to run off.. So it's only fair that you tell me first what's on your mind." I nodded and took a deep breath, I grabbed her hand and looked her "Listen Nicole, I know that me and you tried to be in a relationship before and it didn't work out for the both of us.. But lately, you are all I think about and I know that it isn't normal, I have deep feelings for you.. And I don't want to hide them anymore, I want us to try the relationship one more time.." She looked almost shocked.. Everything was silent, no one spoke.. "Oh my god, Roman.. I would love to give us another try but I can't.." I stared at her confused "What? Why can't you?" Her eyes got teary and she bowed her head. "This is why I wanted to meet with you.. Last night, when Stephanie called me into her office, she told me that she wants me to be in a love storyline with Rollins.. I told her about my feelings for you but she threatened my WWE career.. She told me that I can't associate with you in any form and if I do talk to you, both of our careers would be at stake.. The Authority practically owns me now.. I'm sorry Roman, but you should've told me this sooner before I agreed to the contract.." I shook my head "No Nikki.. You can't do this.. We can make this work, ok? Please, let's just give it a try!" She looked at me with a tear strolling down her cheek. "Roman I can't! As much as I love you, I can't! I wished you would've told me! I love you Roman, but I can't risk the both of our careers.. I'm sorry." "So what? Now I just back off and watch as The Authority basically use you.. You, the woman that I love!?" She grabbed her purse and got up from her chair, she wiped her tears from her cheeks. "Please Roman, don't make it any harder than it already is.." She turned around and almost walked off, I gently grabbed her arm. "Nikki I love you.. But I won't wait on you forever." She reached up and planted a slow, soft kiss on my lips. "It's okay Roman.. I don't expect you to." She wiggled her arm out of my hand and walked out of the restaurant, I sat back in the chair. Why didn't I just tell her sooner? What am I going to do? She's gone and I don't think I can ever get her back."