Nikki

I woke up to an empty bed, I grabbed my phone off of the dresser, I had a text from Quinn.

Quinn- Meet us at the lobby gym.

I texted back "Ok,", grabbed my suitcase and pulled my gym clothes. I slipped on my yoga pants and my white tank top, also put on my grey sneakers. I grabbed a hair tie and tied my hair in a high ponytail. I left the room and reached for my phone before getting in the elevator. I got off and walked into the hotel gym, I saw Quinn and Marcella by the treadmills. I walked over "Hey girls." They smiled and hugged me. "Hey Niks, how are you?" I shrugged "I'm having one of breakup days." Quinn looked at me "Still missing Seth?" I shook my head "No.. I don't know." Marcella giggled "I don't think you miss the bastard, I think you miss having someone special." We all laughed "I guess you're right." We got on the treadmills and started jogging, I looked over to Quinn. "So Quinn, how are you and Deanie?" "We're alright. Everybody thinks that he's this aggressive lunatic. But in reality he's so fragile and soft." Me and Marcella smiled. "What about you, Cella? Tell us about your show-off." She blushed "Ugh Dolph is just so perfect. I mean we've been together for almost two years and I never get use to him, he surprises me all the time." Quinn leaned in "Do you think that he'll pop the question?" She smiled "I don't know but he did tell me something about inviting everyone to dinner. Do you think he'll do it tonight?!" We all squealed in excitement. "OMG can you imagine, Mrs. Dolph Ziggler?!" Marcella shushed us "Stop girls, don't get too excited. We don't know for sure." We nodded "Let's wait for tonight, then." After our talk, we exercised a bit more before I got tired. "Hey guys, I'm gonna sit for a little bit." They nodded and walked off. I sat on a bench and took a sip from my water. I looked up and saw Roman across the room, he was hitting the punch bag with so much anger. Lately I've only thought about my break up, and I kinda forgot that Roman went through the same thing as me. I put my water down and walked over to Roman. I leaned against the wall, he gave the bag one last punch before turning around. "Hey Nikki." I smiled "Hey Roman, how'd you wake up this morning?" He shrugged "A little better, thanks for asking." I giggled "Yea I can see that.. Listen Roman, I noticed that I never really asked you how you were keeping up after the breakup between you and Paige." He shook his head "No it's fine.. I had a feeling that Paige wasn't the girl for me, she just proved my feeling right." I was gonna say something but Dolph walked up to us. "Um hey guys, I just wanted to invite you over to dinner tonight." Me and Roman nodded. "Sure." "Yea, no problem." He smiled and walked away.  I looked at Roman and he looked down at me, we stared at each other before I decided to break the state down. "I'm, uh, gonna get ready." "Okay, see you later baby-, I mean Nikki." I smiled and walked out of the gym and headed to my room.