Roman

I walked out of Nikki's room and saw Marcella. "Hey Roman is Nikki in there?" I nodded "Yea, she's a bit upset." Marcella nodded "I bet she is, man your ex is such a witch" "I know." She knocked on the Nikki's door while I walked down to the gorilla for my match.

Kevin Owens went out first, someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around. "Hey Romie." I rolled my eyes "What Paige?" She looked at me innocently "What's wrong babe?" She tried touching my face, I grabbed her hand. "Don't touch me and don't call me babe."

She reached up to kiss my cheek but I grabbed her shoulders "Paige, stop! We aren't together anymore. Don't talk or touch me." She huffed and walked off. I clenched my jaw and got ready to go out to the ring. My music hit and I walked down the ramp, I climbed into the ring and the ref rang the bell.

Me and Owens locked up, I grabbed his head and headbutted him. I picked him up and whipped him to the corner, I walked up to him but he kicked me in the knee. I dropped to one knee and he dropkicked me to the mat.

Owens picked me up and whipped me into the corner. He kicked me into the gut, he did a running cross body.

1..2..

I kicked out. Kevin picked me up and whipped me into the ropes, setting me up for the pop-up powerbomb. I jumped and hit him with a superman punch. I ran to the corner and set up for my spear.

Right when I was gonna spear him, I felt something pull me out of the ring. I was punched in the face, I pushed the person off and saw that it was Rollins. He tried punching me again but I blocked it and punched him. I was punching Rollins when I was hit on the back with a chair.

I dropped to the floor, Rollins and Owens dragged me into the ring. Rollins picked me up and hit a pedigree. Rollins and Owens walked out of the ring and up the ramp, Paige walked out and kissed Rollins before walking backstage. I rolled out of the ring and walked backstage in pain. Nikki walked up to me, helping me walk.

"Hey Roman, you okay?" Before I could answer. Paige, Becky, and Charlotte walked up. "Aww Roman what's wrong?" Paige teased Nikki. "Romie can't take a hit." Charlotte and Becky laughed. Nikki got in Paige's face. "Why don't you three just back off?" "And if we don't?"

Paige pushed Nikki. Nikki punched Paige, Becky and Charlotte started kicked Nikki. I grabbed Charlotte and pulled her off but Owens grabbed me and starting punching me. Marcella and Quinn ran to Nikki and helped her fight off the other three. Dean pulled Owens off of me and starting punching him.

Rollins tried hitting Dean from behind but I punched him to the floor. Marcella grabbed Charlotte and threw her on the ground, Quinn was punching Becky, and Nicole grabbed Paige and slammed her into the catering table.

Me, Dolph, and Dean tried to pull the girls apart. Dolph grabbed Marcella, Dean grabbed Quinn, and I grabbed Nikki off of Paige. Nikki tried to get out of my grip. "Get off of me, get off!" I pulled her into my locker room and closed the door, I let go. She punched the door "God damn it!" She yelled in anger.

She walked back and forth, talking to herself. "Nikki?" She kept mumbling to herself. "Nikki?" She ignored me and kept mumbling in anger. I walked up to her and grabbed her face. "Nicole!" She stared at me "What?" "Calm down." She nodded "I am calm, I just have this rush." I laughed "I bet you are." I grunted in pain. "Oh! are you okay?"

She grabbed my hand, "Yea I'm okay, I just need to go to the hotel." She still had my hand in hers. "Okay, stay here and I'll bring over my stuff and we can leave." "No I'll grab my bag and I'll go with you." She nodded. I grabbed my bag and walked out with Nikki. We walked to her locker room, she grabbed her suitcase and her title.

We walked over to Dean's locker room. Nikki knocked on the door. "Hey Dean can we see your car keys, Roman needs to go to the hotel." "Uh sure, feel better Roman." I nodded. Me and Nikki walked to the car, Nikki was in the driver's seat and I sat in the passenger's seat.

We drove to the hotel and walked into the elevator, Nikki pressed the room floor and we got to the room. She opened to door and walked me in. I sat on the couch. "What are you doing?" I looked at her "I'm sleeping on the couch." She shook her head. "No, you're hurt. Come sleep on the bed." "You sure? I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." She shrugged and grabbed my hand. "It's not like we're doing anything, we just sleeping."

She pulled me to the bedroom and laid me down. I took my shoes off, she grabbed a pillow and laid down. She looked up at me "Goodnight, I really hope you feel better." I smiled "Thanks Babygirl, goodnight." She drifted off to sleep. I stared at her facial features, she was beautiful.

Could I be falling for Nikki?