Nikki

We arrived at the arena in Nevada, Me and Quinn walked into my locker room. I started grabbing my ring attire and my sneakers, the door opened, it was Marcella. "Hey girls." I smiled "Hey Cella! How are you?" She blushed with excitement "I'm better than ever, honey." She lifted her hand and showed off her ring. Me and Quinn laughed "Now that is a rock." Marcella laughed and sat on the couch. "So champ any matches tonight?" I nodded "Yea, I think I have Cameron tonight." Quinn giggled "Talk about an easy beat." I looked over to her "Honestly." I grabbed my ring attire and slipped it on, I fixed my hair and tied my shoes. I grabbed my title, me and the girls walked out of the room. "So Nikki have you and Roman been texting each other?" Quinn smirked. I rolled my eyes "No, and even if we did text, it's only as friends. Nothing too serious." Marcella gasp "Nothing too serious?! The man is single, Nikki." I nodded "I know but I just broke up with Seth and I still have feelings for him. Plus Roman and me are just friends, nothing more." "Oh come on Nikki, you aren't honestly telling me that you would take him back if Seth asked for a second chance?" I shrugged "I don't know, Cella. I never gave Seth a chance to explain to me what happened." "Nikki he cheated on you that's what happened! You don't need a explanation for it, he's a cheating bastard." I sighed "I know why you would feel that way. But put yourself in my shoes, what if it was Dolph? Wouldn't you give him a second chance?" She nodded "Okay, I guess you're right. But I swear if he hurts you again." I laughed "I know." We reached the gorilla, "Okay guys I'll see you after my match." They nodddd and walked off. Cameron walked out first, so I had a few minutes to adjust myself. I sat on an equipment box and fixed my socks, I looked up and saw Seth walking over to me. "Hey Nikki." I frowned "Hey Seth." "Listen, can we talk?" "Maybe after my match, ok?" He smiled "Okay, good luck." He kissed my cheek before walking off. I smiled and grabbed my title, waiting for my music to hit. I walked out on the stage and did my Bella Booty shake, I held my title and walked to the ring, I flipped into the ring and handed the ref my title. The bell rung, Cameron tried hitting me with a running clothesline but I hit her with a toe-drop. I picked her up and whipped her into the corner, I kicked her in the gut and hit her with a running knee.
1..2..
She kicked out. I picked her up and whipped her across the ring, she got up and tried tackling me but I blocked it and hit her with a Bella forearm. I picked her up and set her up on my shoulder. I slammed her down with a Rack Attack.
1..2..3 The winner of this match.. The Divas Champion.. Nikki Bella!!
I grabbed my title and celebrated my win before rolling out of the ring and walking backstage. I was almost to my locker room when Seth stopped me. "Hey can we talk now?" I nodded "Go ahead, talk."