Nikki

Tonight is Thursday Night Smackdown.. Tonight I have to walk out with Seth and The Authority, we kick off the show. I haven't talked to any of my friends lately because of Seth, he thinks that they're idiots and I shouldn't be friends with them. I hate this situation that I'm in, I mean I'm basically being forced to be with Seth because if I'm not with Seth, I could lose my title. My mind has been drifting back to Roman a lot, I just hope he can understand that I'm not dating Seth because I want to.. I'm doing it because I need to. I would never return to Seth after all the cheating, I just hope he knows that. My phone dinged and I reached over to check it, it was Stephanie.

Stephanie: Meet us at the gorilla.

I dropped my phone on the couch and walked out of my locker room. Here I go to act like pathetic little Barbie doll everyone thinks I am. I passed by catering and saw Marcella and Quinn, I walked up to them. "Hey girls." They smiled "Hey Niks! We haven't seen you in a while." I frowned "Yea I know.. It's just.." Marcella nodded "We know.. It's Seth." I nodded "Listen guys.. I gotta go but I'll see you later." I turned around to walk away but I bumped into a hard chest, I fell to the floor. "Oh Nikki.. I'm sorry." I looked up and saw Roman. He reached his hand to me, I grabbed it and he helped me up. "It's alright Roman." We stared at each other with such feeling, I just wanted to reach up and kiss him. Our staring was interrupted by my name being called. "Nicole?!" Me and Roman looked over and saw Seth walking over to us. He grabbed my arm really hard, I whimpered in pain. "Nicole what the hell are you doing? Didn't you get Steph's text? Or are you too busy parading around?" I tried to snatched my arm out of his grip "Seth I was just going to meet up with you guys... Now please let go of my arm." He tighten his grip "Don't tell me what to do Nicole." The pain was unbearable, Roman grabbed my arm away from Seth. I stared at him in shock. Seth stared at Roman with anger. "Nicole let's go." He grabbed my arm again and dragged me, I looked back at Roman and saw sadness in his eyes. Seth finally let go of my arm when we arrived at the gorilla, Stephanie smiled and nodded over to the stage manager. "Don't mess up." Seth mumbled under his breath, I rolled my eyes "Yea.. Whatever." The stage manager played The Authority's theme song and we walked out. We walked down the ramp and climbed into the ring, they each grabbed a mic. Seth pulled the microphone to his mouth but before he could say a word, Roman's theme song played. I stared at Roman as he walked down the crowded stairs and into the ring and grabbed a mic. "I'm sorry Seth.. Please continue." Roman smirked at Seth. "What are you doing here Reigns?" Roman shrugged "Nothing.. Just trying to hear what you have to say." I chuckled a little, Seth snapped his head at me. "You think that's funny, Nikki?" He said into the microphone. I shook my head but then Roman walked over to us "It's okay Nikki.. I'm a funny guy." Seth pushed Roman "Back off Reigns.. She's my girl." Roman chuckled "Oh she's your girl? Then how come you cheated on her twice?" Seth hit Roman with the microphone, Stephanie rolled out of the ring. I didn't know what to do so I just stood in the corner. Seth threw a punch but Roman blocked it and hit Seth with a hard right hand. Seth was gonna hit Roman again but I grabbed his hand, Seth looked at me with anger and pushed me hard before leaving the ring. I thought I gonna hit the mat but I felt arms around my waist, I looked and saw Roman. "I've got you Babygirl." I shook my head and left the ring, I walked backstage only to find a pissed off Seth. "What the hell was that out there, Nikki?" I shrugged "Nothing.. But I didn't want Roman beating you up." Seth scoffed "Listen don't ever do something like that again." He huffed off while I just stood by the gorilla. Roman walked up to me "Hey Princess." I shook my head "No don't.. We need to talk."