Roman

I woke up, feeling movement in the room. I sat up on the bed and saw Nikki stretching in the corner. "What are you doing?" She looked at me and smiled "Good afternoon, and I'm trying to get some yoga in before we move on to the next city for Raw." I nodded "Where are we for Raw?" She grabbed her leg and did a yoga pose. "Umm I think we're in Nevada tomorrow night." "Okay." There was a knock on the door, I got up from the bed and answered the door, it was Dean. "Oh hey Dean." We fist-bumped and he walked in, he went to the bedroom. "Hey Nikki." She turned around "Hey Dean." We walked into the living room and sat on the couch. "What is she doing?" I shrugged "Yoga or something." He nodded. "Umm I came over to tell you that you guys are riding with me and Quinn." "Alright.. When are we leaving?" "Like in about an hour?" "Okay." He elbowed me "How you feeling about Nikki?" "She's great.. I mean she's nice and nice." He nodded "You see her in anyway?" "I don't know, I still have a few feelings for Paige. Plus I don't think that Nikki has feelings for me, she's still going through her breakup with Rollins." "Okay, have you talked to Paige?" I shook my head. "Well if you have feelings for Paige still, talk to her." "You're right." He got up and walked to the door, "We leave in an hour." And he left. I walked into the room and started packing my bag.  Dean was right about Paige, I still have feelings for her so I should have a talk with her. Nikki grabbed a water bottle and took a sip. "Hey Nikki, we're riding with Dean for the ride." She nodded "Okay." She grabbed her towel and headed for the bathroom. I continued packing until I was done. Nikki walked out of the shower dressed, she grabbed her suitcase and packed everything. "You ready?" "Yep." We headed down to Dean and Quinn's room. They were ready, so we went down to the parking lot and got in the car. Dean was driving and Quinn sat next to him. Me and Nikki sat in the back as usual. The first few hours were made of small talk and giggles. It was midnight when we were almost halfway to Nevada. "Roman, you wanna drive? I'm kind of tired." I nodded "Sure." Dean stopped the car and we all switched spots. Dean and Quinn sat in the back, I sat in the drivers seat and Nikki sat next to me. We started driving again.