Roman

It's a little after seven, that's a good time. I get up from my bed and grab my suitcase, I take out my shirt and black sweats. I hop into the shower and quickly dress, I wet my hair a bit and I'm good to go. I grabbed my phone and my keys. I go down to Quinn and Dean's room, I knock on the door. Dean opens the door "Hey, you're looking sharp."

I nodded "I try." Quinn looks back from doing her makeup "Really? Guys don't you own like suits or something?" Me and Dean looked at each other before laughing. "Who goes to the club with a suit and tie? Only to get drunk and wasted." She rolls her eyes and goes back to her makeup. "So are we gonna go first or are we waiting?"

I asked Dean "We go first and wait for them there." I nodded and walked out of the hotel room. Me and Dean walked to the car and got in and drove off to the club. Dean elbowed me "So you and Nikki, huh?" I looked at him "What?" "Last night.. You had Nikki in your room last night." I nodded "Oh yeah, but we didn't do anything.. Plus she was drunk."

He frowned. We walked into the club and stood by the bar. Me and Dean were drinking and talking, when Dean hits me on the shoulder. "Ow! What?" "Look it's the scumbags." I look in his direction and I see Paige and Rollins dancing. The anger boiled inside of me, but I just took a sip of my beer. Dolph and Marcella walk up to us. "Hey guys." "Hey." Then Quinn walks in with Nikki. Nikki was looking good, actually a little bit more than good.

Quinn went over to Dean and kissed him before dragging him to the dance floor. Marcella and Dolph were kissing and dancing. It was just me and Nikki standing by the bar.