Roman

Tonight is Thursday Night Smackdown, and once again I have the night off. These past few days all I could think about is Nikki, we aren't together but we do things that makes it seem like we are. I'm really not sure what we are.. I mean are we a couple? Or are we just really good 'friends'? I wonder if she thinks about this as much as I do, because I want to be with her but when we gave the relationship a try, we both thought it wouldn't work out. I'm walking down the hallway when I saw Nikki waving to Marcella before walking into her locker room, Marcella saw me and walked up to me "Hey Roman." I smiled at her "Hey Marcella, how's the pregnancy?" She chuckled "It's stressful.. Well I'll talk to you later Roman." "Alright." She walked off. I rushed to Nikki's locker room door and slowly opened the door, I poked my head in and saw Nikki fixing her makeup. I didn't say anything, I just watched her. She had on a tight black dress with black heels and her long hair was straightened. I slowly walked in the room and softly closed the door, I walked over to Nikki and wrapped my arm around her waist, she jumped up but smiled. I leaned closer to her ear "So are you getting all dressed up for me, Babygirl?" She smirked "Why? Do you like it?" She ran her hands down her dress, teasing me. I turned her around, making her face me "Don't tease Babygirl." She gave me a flirty wink before chuckling. "I was actually going to go find you to talk." I looked at her "About?" "Tonight... I know you have the night off" I nodded "Yea.. So?" She eyed me "So I wanted to tell you that Rollins has a match tonight and I'm going to be on commentary." I smirked as an idea popped into my head. "Oh no! Don't even think about it." She said, crossing her arms across her chest. I looked down at her "What I didn't say anything." "You don't have to.. I already know what you're thinking.. Don't go out to the ring during Seth's match." I scoffed and leaned in to kiss her, she put her finger on my lips "Roman, I'm serious.. Don't go out during his match." I nodded "Okay I won't." She smiled and pecked me on the lips "Good." She turned around and checked her makeup one last time. She grabbed her title and grabbed my hand. "Come on, I gotta go." I nodded and followed her as she walked out. "I'll see you after Seth's match." She reached up on her tip-toes and placed a kiss on my lips. "Okay." I watched her walk off with her title on her shoulder. She said not to go out there during Seth's match but nothing about going out after his match.