Nikki

After I kissed Roman, I quickly walked to the gorilla to met up with Seth. When I finally reached the gorilla, Rollins eyed my dress and groaned "Hey Nikki, maybe after I win tonight we could head back to my hotel room, just like old times." I looked at him and scoffed "Leave the past in the past Rollins." The stage manager played Seth's music and we both walked out, holding our titles in the air. He walked down the ramp and climbed into the ring, while I walked towards the announce table. I placed the headphones on my head before sitting down on the chair next to JBL. "Welcome the Divas Champion Nikki Bella." Michael Cole waved to me. I smiled "Hey guys."  Seth's opponent was Jimmy Uso, he ran down to the ring and the ref rang the bell. Michael cleared before turning to me "Nikki how's it feel being with The Authority's Champion?" I faked a smile "It feels amazing.. Seth is a good Champion." Inside the ring Seth hit Jimmy with a neckbreaker and pinned him but Jimmy kicked out. "Last week left people confused, recently Roman Reigns has been around your matches.. What do you think about that?" My heart skipped a beat when he mentioned Roman. "Um I don't know... I mean he probably has his reason.. Everyone is gunning out for Seth's championship, so that's probably what Roman's hunting for." JBL chuckled "Or is he hunting for the beautiful Divas Champion?" I giggled "No.. I'm off limits." Jimmy tried to hit Seth with a superkick but Seth ducked and kicked him in the gut, he set him up for the pedigree.

1..2..3 "The winner of this match.. The WWE Heavyweight Champion.. Seth Rollins!!!"

The ref grabbed the title and handed it to Seth, Seth held it up in the air "That's why I'm the man!!" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my title. "Have a good night, gentlemen." I turned around and slipped off my headphones, when I turned back around to look in the ring, I saw Roman in the corner. Seth turned around and Roman speared him down to the floor. I stared at him, I grabbed my title and held it up in the air. He looked at me and smirked, he motioned me to get in the ring. I placed my title on my shoulder and walked into the ring, he winked at me and rolled out. I kneed down and checked on Seth, I grabbed his title and helped him walk backstage. As soon as I got him into his locker room, I stormed to the catering area, where I know Roman is hanging out. I saw him joking around with Cesaro and Dean, I walked up to them. "Hey guys, can I borrow Roman for a minute?" I grabbed Roman's hand and walked away before they could answer, I dragged him into my locker room, I slammed the door. He pulled me close to him, but I pushed him off. I walked over to the couch and sat down, he walked over "What's wrong, Princess?" I looked up at him "I'm angry with you.. Because I told you not to go out there tonight." He grabbed my hands and lifted me up from the couch, he pulled me close "No.. You said that I shouldn't go out during his match and I didn't.. I went out after his match." I rolled my eyes "You're such a smart-ass." He nodded "I know." He softly kissed my lips. He pulled away and looked at me "Can we talk?" I nodded "Yea." He was about to say something but my phone rang, and I jogged over to answer it.

Me- Hello?
Stephanie- Hey Nikki.. It's Stephanie.. Can you stop by my office for a little talk?
Me- Umm sure.. See you in a bit.

I hung up and placed the phone on the couch, "Hey Stephanie wants to see me in her office but I promise we'll talk tomorrow." Roman smiled and nodded "Okay tomorrow then." I kissed him one last time before running out of my locker room and down to Stephanie's office.