Roman

I rushed down to the gorilla to find Nikki, I saw her and Quinn walking. I walked up to them "Hey Nikki, you okay?" Quinn pats her back before walking away, leaving us alone. Nikki leans on the wall with tears in her eyes, I grab her hand and we walk to my locker room. We sit down, she starts crying "I don't think I can do this." She whispered. I looked down at her "What?" She shook her head "Is this what our relationship is going to be about? I mean am I going to be attacked by Paige every single night?" I nodded "What do you want to do?" She shrugs "Maybe this is a sign Roman.. Maybe this is sign telling us that this won't ever work... Maybe we should just stop this before it's too late." "Nikki we can make this work." She got up to leave, I was still sitting down. "We can make this work." She whispered while walking to the door, I shook my head "Then why are you leaving?" She placed her forehead on the door and looked back at me "Because no matter how much we want it to work... It never will." She opened the door and walked out. I groaned as she walked out of the door, I buried my face in my hands. I hated to admit it but Nikki was right, as much as we tried. Our relationship would never work, we both are too mixed up with our exes. Maybe this is what's best for the both of us, we need to move on.. Nikki will always be the best women I have ever met and yes I do like her a lot. But I can't getting hurt everyday just because she wants to be with me. Dean walked in the room, pulling me from my thoughts. He sat next to me "Hey, I just saw Nikki.. What's going on?" "Me and Nikki aren't a thing anymore.. We cut off everything." He nodded "Oh man.. I'm sorry." I shook my head "No it's alright.. It's for the best." He patted my shoulder "Come on dude.. Let's head to the hotel, you can stay with me and Quinn tonight." I nodded and grabbed my duffel bag. We walked out of the room and headed to the hotel.