Nikki

Today I woke up dreading the fact that I have to go to the arena tonight. I don't want to see my cheating ex and my backstabbing ex-friend. I packed my ring attire in my suitcase and grabbed my title before heading out of the bedroom.

Roman was ready to go with his duffel bag and water bottle. Roman is an awesome guy, he's kind and funny. He's seems like a mean guy but he's actually pretty sweet. "Nikki, you ready?" I nodded "Yep." We walked out of the room and headed down to the lobby to meet up with Marcella and Dolph. "Hey Cella." I hugged her before we all walked to the car. Me and Marcella sat in the back, while Dolph and Roman sat in the front, talking. Marcella smirked at me "So Quinn told me you and Roman are sharing a room."

She whispered, I nodded "Yea, but we don't do anything. I sleep in the bedroom while he sleeps on the couch." "What?! You're crazy. Every girl would die for a shared room with Roman." I stared at her "Every girl?" "Oh of course, except for me cause I have my little show-off." I laughed "Yea right." We arrived at the arena, the boys walked off to their locker room while me and Marcella walked up to the match list.

"I have the opening match tonight against Nattie ." Marcella growled "I can't stand Nattie, you better beat her tonight." I laughed "I promise." Quinn ran to us "Hey girls!" "Hey." We walked to my locker room, I grabbed my ring attire and slipped it on. I fixed my hair and makeup before grabbing my title and walking to the gorilla with Marcella and Quinn.

Marcella and Quinn hugged me "Good luck tonight, champ." "Thanks guys." They walked away and I got ready to make my entrance. My music played and I headed out with my title high in the air.  I walked down the ramp and placed my title on the apron, I flipped in the ring. I handed my title to the ref and waited for Nattie. Nattie's theme song hit and she walked down the ramp and into the ring, the ref rung the bell.

Nattie slapped me and whipped me into the corner, she hit me with a running clothesline. She tried to pick me up but I grabbed her foot and pulled, causing her to land on the mat. I got up and hit her with a kick in the mat.

1..2

She kicked out, I picked her up and whipped her into the ropes and hit her with a running neckbreaker. I waved at the crowd, hyping them up. I turned around and Nattie hit me with a discus clothesline, she grabbed my legs and tried to do the Sharpshooter.

I wiggled my legs and kicked her back making her land in the corner. She tried to do a running clothesline but I blocked it and hit her with a gut kick. I grabbed her and placed her on my shoulder, I slammed her down with a Rack Attack.

1..2..3 The winner of this match.. The Divas Champion.. NIKKI BELLA!

The ref handed me my championship, I held it up in the air celebrating my win. When I turned around I was kicked in the face, I look and it's Paige. She picks me up and slams me down with a Rampaige. I roll to my side and look up at her, she grabs my title and lifts it high in the air before throwing it at me.

She rolls out of the ring and walks backstage. I grab my title and get out of the ring, I walk backstage. Marcella and Quinn were waiting for me "Niks, are you okay?" I ignore them and walk down to catering. I saw Paige talking to Kevin Owens, I walked up to them. "Paige!"

She turned around "Oh hey Niks, how are you?" I clenched my fist "What the hell was that out there?" She looked at me, innocently "Nothing, I was just showing everyone what a real Divas Champion looks like. Isn't that the reason Seth cheated on you, cause you weren't good enough?"

At this point, I've had enough. I went to hit her but I felt arms around my waist. "Don't think about it, Babygirl." I looked up and saw Roman. Paige smirked and I walked off to my locker room before I exploded. I threw my title and yelled at the top of my lungs. I can't take this, she can't do this to me. And I won't let her, she's doing this because she knows I can't touch her.

I'm throwing and screaming, I don't care who hears. I grabbed another chair but someone held the chair down. I looked up, it was Roman. "What?" I snapped "Put it down, Nikki." I dropped the chair and dropped to the floor. Roman sat next to me, he lifted my chin "Hey." "What?" I looked at him "We all saw what happened." "I just don't get it, she already took Seth from me.. So why can't she just leave me alone." He shrugged "I don't know, but it's only gonna get worst."

I nodded "I know, It's just..." I started crying, Roman grabbed me into a hug. "Why are you crying?" I tried to calm down my tears to talk "Because what if she's right? What if the reason Seth cheated on me was because I wasn't good enough?" "Don't say that, Paige just said that because she wants to hurt you. Seth cheated on you cause he's a scumbag who doesn't appreciate anyone but himself."

Roman grabbed my face and wiped my tears. "No more crying." I nodded "Good, I'll see you later." He picked me up and placed me on the couch, he kissed me on the forehead before walking out of my locker room.