Nikki

After the talk with Seth, I needed some time to think. So I headed into my locker room, I sat on my couch. Yes I still have feelings for Seth, but am I willing to forgive him only to get hurt again. He asked for a second chance and I didn't really give him an answer, I told him that I would think about it. But I don't really think there's anything else to think about. I loved Seth and he hurt me, maybe Marcella and Quinn were right. Maybe I need someone new in my life, maybe me and Roman could be something more. I turned on my tv and watch the show, it was Roman vs Jericho. Roman was dominating Jericho, Roman hit Jericho with the spear and earned the win. I smiled, good for Roman. I got up and decided to head over to catering, I grabbed a water bottle. I opened it and took a sip when something caught my eye, it was Roman and Paige. I walked up slowly and listened. Paige had her hand on Roman's arm. "Roman, I want to give us another chance.. You were one the most important people to me and the fact that I hurt you is killing me. Do you think we can start over?" He smirked and kissed her "Yes." She smiled and they kissed. I walked off, feeling hurt. I'm so dumb, how could I ever think that something could ever happen between me and Roman? Clearly the girl he loves, is Paige. You know what? Maybe I'm just letting emotions block everything, maybe Seth was right. Seth said he was sorry, and that he loves me. I walked over to Seth's locker room, I knocked on the door. He opened the door "Nikki?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He chuckled "Does this mean I'm forgiven?" I nodded "Yes." We stood in his locker room until the show was over, me and Seth decided to head over to the hotel. Me and Seth were on the way to the hotel, when my phone rang. It was Marcella.

Marcella: Nikki?
Me: Yea?
Marcella: Where are you? We're all waiting.
Me: Oh I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I headed out with Seth.
Marcella: So You forgave him
Me: Yes, but don't be upset because clearly you saw her with him right?
Marcella: Yea, Paige and Roman are riding with Dean and Quinn
Me: Okay, I'll call you in the morning.
Marcella: Alright honey

We hung up. Seth looked over at me "Marcella?" I nodded "Yea." "What was she upset about?" I shrugged "Nothing." He nodded. We reached the hotel and got a room. We walked up to our room, I laid my suitcase on the bed. I ran my fingers through my hair, in exhaustion. Seth hugged me from behind, he kissed my cheek "You don't know how much I've missed you." I chuckled. I got out of his grip and got dressed for bed, I laid down and Seth wrapped his arm around me. He kissed my forehead "This feels great." I nodded "Yes it does." And a part me agreed, the other part felt that this just isn't right.