Roman

After the mall, we all went back to the hotel. Me and Nikki walked up to our hotel room, as soon as we entered Nikki grabbed her towel and rushed into the shower. I sat on the couch, rubbing my eyes. How am I supposed to even talk to her? And how do I tell her that I share the same feelings as her? I shook my head in frustration before reaching for the remote, I watched tv for a few minutes until Nikki walked out of the bathroom. She walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind her, a couple of minutes later she walked out wearing a 'Fearless Nikki' sweatshirt and black shorts. She grabbed her snapback and put it on, and lastly she grabbed her white sneakers. I looked at her and cleared my throat. "Um hey Nikki, can we talk now?" She smiled and then nodded "Sure." She walked over to the couch and sat beside me with her legs crossed. "What's going on, Roman?" I was about to tell her but it was interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing. She giggled "Hold that thought." I rolled my eyes "Yea." She stood up from the couch and jogged over to her phone. "Hello?" She answered, I turned back to the tv until she called my name. "Hey Roman?" I looked over to her "Yea?" "Do you wanna go down to Dean's for a movie?" I nodded "When?" "Right now." I shrugged "Sure." She smiled "We'll be right down." I grunted and got up from the couch. There goes my chance to talk to Nikki. I grabbed the room key "You ready?" She nodded and we walked down to Dean's room. We knocked on the door and Quinn opened it. "Hey guys." We smiled "Hey Quinn." We walked in and saw Marcella and Dolph already there. "Hey Cella." Nikki waved over to Marcella. "Hey Niks." Dean patted me on the back. "Hey Roman." "Hey." He elbowed me "Have you talked to her yet?" I shook my head "No haven't had the chance." He nodded and handed me a beer, Quinn handed Nikki a glass of wine. Me and Nikki sat on one end of the couch, while Quinn and Dean sat on the other end. Marcella and Dolph laid on the floor with a blanket. We turned off the lights and watched the movie, it was a scary ghost movie. The movie was good, everyone was into it. A scary part came on and Nikki jumped into my arms, I looked down at her, she looked at me with scared eyes. "Sorry Roman.. Scary movie aren't my favorite." She smiled, she was going to pull away but I pulled her closer to me. "No you can stay there... I understand if you're scared." She smiled "Thanks." She snuggled into my arms, jumping everytime  a scary part came on. After the scary movie, the girls wanted to watch a classical movie. A few minutes into the movie almost everyone was asleep, I looked down at Nikki and she was sleep in my arms. "Hey Dean I'm leaving." Dean looked at me with tired eyes "Umm okay man, see you tomorrow." I nodded, I grabbed Nikki and carried her bridal style, I carried we all the way to our room. I opened the bedroom door and laid her on the bed, she tightened her grip around my neck. "Roman?" She asked in a sleepy voice, I looked at her "Yea?" "What did you want to tell me earlier?" I smiled "Nothing, I'll tell you in the morning but for now get some sleep, Princess." She smiled, I kissed her forehead and laid her softly on the bed. She drifted off to sleep, I slipped off my shoes and climbed into bed next to her, she had hair in her face, I swept behind her ear. I looked down at her lips and kissed her softly, she was in a deep sleep so she didn't move. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her gently towards me before drifting off to sleep.