Nikki

I woke up with the feeling that someone was staring at me, I turned over to the other side and saw Roman looking down at me. "It's about time you woke up." I chuckled "What time is it?" I rubbed the sleep away from my eyes. He checked the time "It just turned 2:30." I looked at him, shocked. "I slept that long?! Why didn't you wake me?!" He shrugged "I don't know.. I thought you could use the rest." I shook my head and jumped out of bed "No, I don't need rest.. I should've been up to pack all of my things for trip down to Smackdown." He stood up from the bed, he was fully dressed. In a tight black tank top, which by the way shows off his arms in the best way. He smirked "Nikki you okay?" God did he catch me staring? I quickly turn around and grab my suitcase "Umm.. Yea." "Listen, I'm sorry about not waking you up, I didn't know you wanted to have everything packed before the trip." I smiled at him "It's okay, you were right.. I needed the rest." He nodded. I packed all of my things and ran over to the bathroom. "Hey Roman, when are we leaving?!" I hollered from the bathroom. "In about 20 minutes... So you might wanna hurry up, dollface!" Dollface? Whatever I've been called worst. I quickly turned the shower on and took a fast shower, I dressed and slipped on some sandals. I did a last minute check on everything, and grabbed my suitcase. Roman leaned against the doorway "You all set, dollface?" I smiled at the nickname "Yes." We both grabbed our things and headed down to meet the others. I saw Quinn and Marcella by the parking lot, "Hey Nikki, we don't have to worry about riding with anyone.. I have my own car." I nodded "Okay." He grabbed my suitcase "Alright, I'm gonna load these into the car, see you in a bit." He walked a few step ahead before I called out to him. "Roman?" He turned around "Yea?" "You sure you don't need help?" He smirked "I'm a big guy.. I got this Princess, don't worry." He winked at me before walking out to load the car. I walked out to join Marcella and Quinn, I nudged Quinn. "Hey girls." "Hey Niks." "How's everyone's morning so far?" Quinn shrugged "Same old thing." Marcella smirked at me "What about you? Has anything happened between you and the big dog?" I looked over to Roman, who was loading up the trunk. "Umm No.. But he called me 'Dollface' today.. Does that count?" Marcella stared at me, wide-eyed "Absolutely sweetie, 'Dollface' is a very serious nickname." I rolled my eyes. "Yea right, whatever." "No.. I'm being serious.. Has he called you princess yet?" I nodded "Yea, like a few minutes ago." "Oh it's getting very serious between you." I laughed "Cella, I love you but you're delusional." "Oh well, you'll see." I was going to say something but Roman came "See what?" He looked at us, with deep curiosity. I shrugged "Ohh nothing.. Just work related things." Marcella and Quinn giggled, I snapped my head at them. He nodded "Oh alright, well the car's all ready for us, Princess." I smiled at him. "I'll be right there." He nodded and walked over to the car. Marcella and Quinn were giggling, I rolled my eyes "Talk about childish." Marcella nudged "Oh shut up... Now go.. Wouldn't want to keep your prince waiting." I laughed "Very funny, I'll see you guys later." I waved bye to them and hopped in the car with Roman. He looked over to me "You all set?" "All set." He nodded and we started the drive.