Roman

This morning I woke up with Paige on my chest, I laid her gently on the bed, walked out of the bedroom and closed the door. I sat on the couch thinking about last night. Me and Paige got back together and it felt good but there was something that wasn't right. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed the milk, Paige walked out of the bedroom and walked over to me. "Morning babe." She wrapped her arms around my waist and reached up and kissed me. "Morning, how'd you sleep?" She smiled "Better than ever." I nodded. My phone dinged on the counter, I reached over to grab it. I forgot that me and Nikki have each other's numbers, what if it's Nikki? Paige snatched it before I could grab it. "Who is it?" I asked nervously. "It's Deanie.. Reminding you that you have a WWE signing." "Oh.. Okay." I said, a little disappointed. I really thought that it would be Nikki but then again she's back with Rollins again, so she won't text me. I looked over to Paige "Hey, you wanna come with me to the signing?" She nodded "Sure I'll go shower." She jogged back into the room and grabbed a towel, she walked into the shower "I'll be back in a few." "Okay." She closed the door and turned the shower on. I grabbed my phone and texted Nikki.

Me- Nikki?

I placed my phone on the table and waited for a few seconds.. Before my phone dinged.

Nikki- Roman?
Me- How are you and Rollins?
Nikki- Roman, I don't see how that's any of your business.. How would you feel if I asked you about you and Paige?
Me- I'd be fine with it, Cause we're not trying to pretend to be something we're not.
Nikki- Roman, why are you really texting me?
Me- I don't know
Nikki- Do you need to tell me something?

I hesitated in texting back. I was about to type, when Paige walked out of the bathroom. "I'm gonna get dressed." I nodded. I dropped my phone on the couch and walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I walked out Paige was dressed. I slipped on my track suit and tied my hair back. Me and Paige walked out of the hotel room and met up with Quinn and Dean. "Hey guys." Paige waved over to Dean and Quinn. Quinn eyed Paige and then looked over at Dean. "Please don't tell me she's riding with us?" Dean rolled his eyes "Babe I told you she was." Paige looked at me "You think this is a good idea?" "Yes, she'll be fine." We walked and got in the car, Dean drove us down to the WWE signing. Quinn walked in front of us, Dean tried to catch up. Me and Paige walked in holding hands. We walked into the full room, and headed over to the signing table. Our table was right in front of Nikki, Marcella, and Quinn. Paige and me sat down. Nikki leaned over to Quinn, then looked at me and Paige before nodding and smiling. "Great couple." She mouthed silently. I rolled my eyes and started signing some merchandise.