Roman

This past few days have consisted of arguments and weird disappearances. Paige is starting to act the same way she acted when she first cheated on me, I already know she's cheating with Rollins again. After the dinner, I haven't texted Nikki, because the last time I made her upset. I was just trying to get it through her head that Paige and Rollins were still going on. Right now we were all at the arena for Smackdown, I was sitting in Dean's locker room because once again Paige was gone. "Hey dude, go look for her." I looked at Dean "There's no need to look for her, I already know where she is." Quinn phone rang on the couch, she picked it up. "Hello?" Me and Dean talked a bit until Quinn hung up and ran out of the room. I looked at Dean "What's that about?" He shrugged and got up for the door, I followed and we jogged after Quinn. We saw Quinn and the other girls hugging, they stopped hugging and separated a little. I tried to see what was going on, I saw Nikki with runny makeup, and red cheeks. "She saw them." Dean turned to me "What?" I shook my head "Nikki saw them at it again." "Ohhh." I walked up and walked into everyone. She stared at me with teary eyes. "Oh Roman.. I-" I cut her off, grabbed her hand, and dragged her to my locker room. I closed the door and sat her on my lap. She stared at me before bursting into tears. "I saw them, again... Only this time it was worst, I saw her on top of him." I pulled into my chest and she cried. "It's okay." I rubbed her head "I should've listened, I should've listened to you.. You told me that he would do this to me again." "Shh, it's okay." She wiped her tears "How come you aren't upset?" I chuckled "Because I knew it would happen." She looked down "I bet I look like such a joke.. My makeup is a mess, I'll never be ready in time for my match." I wiped her runny makeup "You don't look like a joke.. Rollins and Paige are the joke." She smiled "Paige really is an idiot." I looked at her "why?" "Because she's dumb enough to drop a guy like you." She smiled and walked over to the bathroom to fix herself. "Okay, Thanks for the cheer up Roman." She walked to the door. "Where are you going?" "I'm gonna stop by catering before my match." I got up and grabbed her chin "I'm coming with you." She smiled "Okay." We walked out of the room and down to catering, she grabbed a water bottle and opened it to drink. Seth ran up to her. "Nikki, I'm so sorry.. Forgive me.. It didn't-" She cut him off by throwing water in his face, she slapped him hard. "What? You didn't mean?! Please! You're a scumbag!" Paige was standing behind Rollins. Nikki walked over to attack her but I stopped her "Don't." She nodded and walked bumping shoulders with Paige. "So you're with Nikki now?" I smirked "Why? Feeling threatened that your trash and she's not?" She helped Seth and they huffed off.