Roman

After me and Nikki went out for lunch, we went back to the hotel. During the lunch, me and Nikki expressed our feelings for one another. And I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, knowing that we both felt the same way. Nikki kissed my cheek "What are you thinking about?" I smiled at her "Nothing." She nodded and grabbed the tv remote before jumping on the couch, she patted the space next to her "Come on, watch a movie with me." "Okay." I sat next to her, she leaned closer to me, placing her head on my shoulder. We watched the movie almost till the end, but then there was a knock on the door. "Oh I got it." Nikki jumped up but I grabbed her hand "No I got it." She smirked "I'll race ya." I rolled my eyes but nodded. Of course I beat her to the door, "Who's the winner?" I bragged at her, she huffed "Whatever, just open the door." I laughed and opened the door, it was Marcella and Dolph. "Oh hey guys." Nikki walked up behind me. "Hey Niks." Marcella waved at Nikki. "Hey guys come in." They walked in and I almost closed the door but Quinn ran in screaming. "Wait!" She leaned against the wall, out of breath. Nikki giggled "You okay?" Quinn nodded "Um..Yea." Quinn looked over to Marcella "Did.. You.. Tell her.. Yet?" She asked out of breath. Nikki looked over to me "Tell me what?" Marcella hopped up from the couch and walked over to Nikki. "Well I was gonna surprise you but since blabber-mouth here couldn't keep her mouth shut, I'm just gonna tell you." Nikki laughed "Tell me what." Marcella grabbed Dolph's hand "I'm pregnant!!" The girls all squealed in excitement, Nikki hugged Marcella "Omg congratulations, Cella." Dolph walked over to me, I patted his shoulder "Congrats man." He nodded "Thanks man." Dean rushed through the door, we all turned to him. Quinn walked up to him and kissed him "It's about time you got here babe." He nodded "Well I would've been here sooner if you didn't leave me hanging in bed." She giggled and kissed him "I'm sorry, I'll make it better later." Nikki and Marcella were sitting on the couch, me and Dolph sat on the recliners. "I'm so happy for you Cella!" Nikki exclaimed in happiness. "Thank you Niks, but onto more serious matters." Nikki looked at her confused "What are you talking about?" Marcella pointed in my direction, I pretended to watch tv. "What's going on between you and your Samoan prince?" I smirked at the name, Nikki laughed "Well we had lunch together, and we both share the same feelings for each other." Nikki whispered, "Really?" Nikki nodded "Yea, but can I just say the man has the best lips?" Marcella and Nikki giggled, I smirked while facing the tv. The rest of the night consisted of baby talk, jokes, and food. It's about half past midnight, everybody were saying their goodbyes. "Bye Cella, I'll talk to you tomorrow." Nikki waved to Marcella and closed the door. She turned around and I pulled her into my chest "So I'm your Samoan Prince?" She stared up at me, embarrassed "Reigns, were you eavesdropping?" She placed her hands on my chest, I shrugged "Just a little.. I learned that I have the best lips." She giggled and pecked my lips "Yea you do." She grabbed my hand and walked to the room, we both laid down and fell asleep.