Chapter 47

A.N I have been absolutely obsessed with Kpop over the past few weeks. I know I know I need to get a life but honestly it is just amazing.

One of my favourite bands is BTS and I am 100% obsessed with Jimin <3. There is just something about the way that boy dances like just holy shit. I love him especially with his red or light orange hair.

I just find it so funny that I'm attracted to him considering I like men like Hugh Jackman or Gerard Butler. Jimin is just so cute and sexy at the same time. It broke my heart though when one of my friends said that he looked incredibly feminine. I guess compared to my usual type he kind of is but I honestly don't care hahaha.

I'm sad though about the fact that I probably will never see them in concert.

I decided to include a song of theirs that all of ye non kpop fans should watch as ye might become equally as obsessed hahaha. Make sure ye watch the video to see them dancing.

My favourite songs are Silver Spoon and Ma City but I decided to include Dope as I believe that non kpop fans might like Dope more.

Song- Dope by BTS

*************

The Tuscan scenery flew past the car window as we drove along the autostrada. I glanced behind me to check on Raoul, he was fast asleep in his car seat clutching his favourite teddy. My eyes flickered to Iver who was nodding along to some Italian song on the radio and was tapping his fingers on the steering wheel. He flashed a grin at me and then continued to sing. I closed my eyes and relaxed against the window for the first time that day.

We had gotten up quite early that morning and it had been a struggle to get Raoul out of bed due to his morning tantrum. They were quite regular but this one was the worst. He screamed and kicked his feet on the bed when Iver pulled the blanket off him. I definitely could see where he got his hot-headedness from. I'd had enough after a while when I developed a migraine and I put him in the time out zone until he had calmed down enough to apologise.

By the time that had been sorted out, we were late leaving so we had to rush to pack up everything and get on the road to Iver's villa in Florence. We needed to be there by mid-afternoon according to Iver but he would not explain why. All I was looking forward to was collapsing on the bed and sleeping for a day straight.

After about 20 minutes we came to a halt. My eyes snapped open to see a line of traffic backed up on the motorway. Iver growled under his breath and tried beeping the horn. As if that was going to cause a 100 cars to suddenly start up.

"I told you to go the other way" I said as I rolled my eyes. In our rush this morning we had to quickly decide on a route to take to his villa. We had had a slight argument and eventually I just sided with Iver to get him to shut up. He could be so stubborn

Iver's hands tightened on the wheel and his knuckles went white in colour. "You're not helping Talia" I just rolled my eyes and turned the music up a bit to block out his angry ramblings. I could see him out of the corner of my eye grumbling to himself as he clenched and unclenched his hands. I could hear him mocking me with a high pitched voice as well. He could be so immature sometimes, it was hard to believe that he ran his own company.

After a while we met the route that we should have taken to his villa and that road was completely void of cars. I smirked to myself and tried to hide my grin behind my hand so that he wouldn't notice but it must have been obvious because if looks could kill, I would be six feet under.

We soon arrived at the villa. We drove past the vineyard to get to the entrance, it was exactly how I remembered it, a large white Roman styled villa with a bright terracotta roof and sprawling grounds. A fountain stood just down from the steps to the front entrance with pebbles and slabs covering the floor around it. It was beautiful.