Prologue

How was I supposed to know how drastically my life would change after he arrived. How he could affect me so much. It should never have happened. I stood before him, he was frozen in shock. His eyes were wide, his jaw clenched. He couldn’t speak. Anger suddenly clouded his eyes. He opened his mouth as if to shout. His black hair perfectly tousled because his continuous running of agitated hands through it. I closed my eyes and sighed. It was over; everything I worked for was beginning to crumble down around me. My dreams, my life, my family, everything. He knew, he finally knew but it didn’t make me feel any better. I felt worse, all my pent up emotions collided inside of me. My tears started to seep down my face. My eyelashes clung together. He was a blur; I couldn’t see his facial expressions anymore. I felt guilty, I never told him and I wasn’t planning on either. I didn’t think that he would care; he wouldn’t bother to see me. There was no point in telling him as nothing would come about it. I guess he had a right to know but I am too selfish to admit that out loud. It came at the worst possible time for him to be enlightened. Why now, everything was just working out for me and now, it’s all over. The life I have been living must come to an end; I have to tell everyone the truth. If he was a different person, anyone other than him, it wouldn’t be half as bad but it is him and there is nothing I can do about it. It was my mistake, our mistake. He finally knows and I...am not happy.

A.N So that’s the Prologue, hope ye enjoyed and if you want to find out what her secret is then please continue reading;).

Anyway please vote and comment. Thank you!