Chapter 21: The first time

Warning! Warning sensitive reader! If one is sensitive to sexual reading, you should not read further.

But other than that.

Enjoy!

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Chapter 21

Katniss P.O.V.

After everyone are done, we finish. We don't get to know the Winner of this round until tomorrow when they're going to announce it over the whole school. Hm... And we don't know who the judges are. They're a secret until the end of the final. I really don't know why they're secret, but seriously, I couldn't care less either.

I just gape when I see Marvel and Glimmer holding hands on our way out of the auditorium.

"Um... excuse me a second!" I shout to Marvel and Glimmer.

"Huh?" Marvel asks and turn around.

"When did this happen?" I ask pointing between Marvel and Glimmer.

"Oh! Eh earlier today", Marvel says and Glimmer nods.

"Yeah", she says and cling onto Marvels arm.

"Finally", Peeta says simple and I can't do anything but to agree with him.

Glimmer giggle and I smile big. I know how long she has liked Marvel, and now they're finally together.

When we come out of the auditorium I hear a fake voice behind me.

"Oh hello".

I turn around and see Delly Cartwright and her sister Madge Undersee. Or, they're not real sisters of course, but Madge dad married Delly's mom, and for some reason Madge is the only one Delly is nice and kind to. Delly is the schools slut and bully. She thinks that she is the queen of the scool, and rules it, but really she's not and she doesn't. It's our Group that rules the school. Everyone loves us and wants to be noticed by us. I don't like it though, but that's just the way it is.

Madge nods to me. I nod back with a small smile. I like Madge. I really, really do. She's so nice, and sweet and cute and all, but I can't be friends with her as long as she can't stand up for herself against Delly. She's Delly's little doll as it is right now, and I do feel sorry for her, but what can I do?

I grab Peetas arm. I know what Delly is going to do. She likes Peeta. She always have, but she's not getting him, because Peeta is mine.

"Hello Peeta", Delly says and I hear Finnick snort.

Finnick hates Delly. No I mean, really hates her. When we we're kids, Delly was trying to get Peeta's attention, it didn't go very well, it ended up with Finnick and a broken arm, and Finnick has hated Delly ever since.

"Delly", Peeta says.

"Oh baby, what's with the tone?" Delly asks, caressing Peetas arm.

I growl and smack away Delly's hand.

"Distance Delly!" I growl.

Delly laughs mockingly.

"What are you going to do Cat?" She asks.

"Oh you don't want to find out", I hiss.

"C'mon Delly", Madge says and starts to drag her sister away.

I look after them. Oh how I hate Delly.

"I hate that bitch!"

"Oh calm down Finnick", Annie says.