Chapter 43: The wedding

Chapter 43

Katniss P.O.V.

We step out of the car outside the church.

Clove is really shaky. She's so nervous. I mean I understand her, she is about to get married and make a pretty big mistake in such a young age. But she's my best friend so I keep my mouth shut and just support her.

Clove has difficulties to walk. She wobbles as she walks.

We start to laugh and support her with our hands.

"Steady Clove", I say. "Are you going to wobble your way up to the altar?"

Cove gives me the evil eye.

I laugh.

"Jeez I was only joking Clo, chill out it's your wedding day", I say.

"Exactly!" She says.

Wait is she having second thoughts? I mean if she do, that would seriously crush Cato from inside and out.

We walk into the church and is handed a privet room to prepare in.

"Guys... do you, I mean, do you think that I'm doing the right thing here?" She asks.

"Do you love him?" I ask.

"Of course", Clove answers.

"Do you see a future with him?" Annie asks.

"Yeah absolutely", Clove says.

"He makes you happy?" Johanna asks.

"Every single second of the day", Clove says.

"Then I can't see why you have doubts", Glimmer says.

"I don't either", Clove says relieved. "Thanks you guys, I don't know what I would do without you four".

"Always here to help", I say.

"Until the day we don't exist anymore", Annie says.

Okay, maybe Clove already is married. To us that is. We sure sound like a married couple, all five of us. God.

"Yeah and now when Cato is marrying you, he'll get us as well", Glimmer says causing us all to laugh. But it's true.

"Yeah, I hope he knows what he gets himself into", I say jokingly.

Clove laughs and hugs me.

We start to get ready. We've only focused on getting Clove ready that we're kind of in a hurry to fix ourselves.

Clove has this traditional white dress of course, and we as her bridesmaids has light blue dresses. They're actually pretty beautiful, but not nearly as beautiful as Clove's dress. She's so stunning in her dress.

We have bouquets of flours, pink, in our hands.

Someone comes into the room, telling us that it's time.

Clove starts to breath fast.

"Just calm down Clo", I say.

We go and stand by the opening where we're met my the guys and Clove's father.

At first he were angry when Clove told him she were getting married to Cato. Now he's okay though, not fine, but okay.

Cato is not here of course. He's already standing by the altar.

Peeta finds his way up to me. He gives me a kiss and I smile at his lips.

"How's your day been?" He asks.