Chapter 39: Watch out!

Chapter 39

Peeta's P.O.V.

We won. We actually won the competition.

Katniss is still blushing like crazy though.

Speaking of Katniss. I know she's up to something. She hasn't screamed or tried to kill Finnick for two whole hours. Something is wrong.

That doesn't sound very good. Like it should be an obvious thing for Katniss to want to kill Finnick.

In fact, Katniss is laughing at a joke that Finn made just now.

What is she up to? Hm... I better keep an extra eye on her, because whatever she's up to, it isn't anything good.

I just hope that Finnick watch out, because sooner or later, I'm sure that he's gonna have an accident or something.

Right now we're at a restaurant. We're sitting at a big round table for ten people. The exact number we are in the group.

Katniss puts an arm around Annie and hugs her.

"You're not angry anymore?" Annie asks.

"Noooo why would I be?" Katniss asks.

And I'm the only one that notice that Katniss is lying. She's so lying. She's lying so much that her tongue should be black now.

She's still angry. And I can see that in her eyes as well. She hasn't forgiven Finnick yet.

Why is she saying that she has though? Okay, now I know for sure that Katniss is up to no good.

Katniss pulls away from the hug and I think I saw Katniss put something in her pocket.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Katniss glances at me. I shake my head to her but she just looks away. She's not gonna listen to me now.

I just hope that she don't hurt herself or anyone around her.

I don't know how this trip is going to end.

Katniss P.O.V.

I put my arms around Annie in a hug.

"You're not angry anymore?" Annie asks.

"Noooo why would I be?" I ask.

I'm so mad still. I mean I'm completely humiliated.

I'm not gonna let this pass by. Just saying.

I carefully slide my hand into Annie's jacket pocket and grab the keycard to her and Finnick's hotel room.

I pull away from the hug and slide the card into my pocket.

I can feel Peeta's eyes in my neck and I know that he saw this.

I glance at him and he just shakes his head to me. I look away from him.

I'm gonna do this. I need my ravage. I'm not gonna let this pass by I'm just not. This was the last time I got humiliated. Now it's Finnick's turn for some humiliation.

I have everything planned already. I'm just gonna have to wait until tonight.

Finnick better sleep with an eye open or else he's gonna have a real surprise when he wakes up tomorrow.

I can't wait until tonight. I have to wait until Peeta sleeps. He's gonna try to stop me. But I'm not listening to him about this.

"Katniss!"

I get snapped out of my train of thoughts.

Peeta snaps his fingers in front of my face.

"Huh?" I say and blink.

I look around and everyone are standing up.

"We're leaving", Glimmer laughs.

"Oh", I say and stand up.

I take my jacket from my chair and put it on me.

Finnick puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Everything's good now Kitty", he says.

"Oh of course", I laugh.

Not! Everything's not good!

Well Finnick. You better watch out, because you know what?

This Kitty got claws.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

✏️582✏️

Hahah heeeey guys, I hope you liked this chapter.

I'm really happy today so to make me even happier, please vote and comment to tell me want you thought :)

I really want to know what you guys thought :)

-Josephine xx