Chapter 35: Sex and disaster

Chapter 34

Peeta's P.O.V.

This Christmas what's the best one yet. No evil mother to torture me, and I celebrated it with my family and my girlfriend and her family. I can't see how it could get any better. I really don't.

Dad told me that he, Jake and Philip was going to the bakery this morning so they're not home.

Katniss and I are still lying in my bed. It's morning. She slept over here while her family went home late yesterday. Katniss and I had our own little fun. If you know what I mean.

Yeah, and our clothes are lying all over the floor in my room. And I now notice that my mirror is broken.

What the hell did we do yesterday anyway?

I chuckle and then I feel Katniss start to stir. I woke her up with my chuckle.

I stroke her hair out of her eyes and smile at her.

She opens her eyes and looks me in my eyes. She smiles when she sees me looking at her.

"Good morning beautiful", I say, pecking on Katniss lips.

"Good morning handsome", she says, putting her hand on the back of my head and presses my face onto hers and gives me a big loving kiss.

Nothing in the world can explain how much I love this girl.

"Dad and my stupid brothers are down at the bakery", I tell her and she nods.

I hear Katniss belly rumble.

"Is ma' lady hungry?" I chuckle.

Katniss laughs and nods.

"She is", She says and I walk up from the bed, and of course I'm naked. And so is Katniss.

"What ever did we do yesterday anyway?" Katniss asks standing behind me.

I know that she's referring to the broken mirror.

"Don't ask me", I say. "The love bubble I'm in was suffocating me with too much love yesterday that I don't really remember much".

"Hah! Me too!" Katniss says and then she smacks my ass.

"Ow! What was that for?" I ask, spinning around, looking at Katniss.

"For me, I like your butt", she says slyly. "And! I love your big friend". And so she starts to make circles with her finger on my penis.

And here we go. My friend raises because I can't keep it down. Katniss has this effect on me.

Katniss giggles and pushes me down in the bed again.

"I don't think we're going anywhere right now", she says.

Katniss P.O.V.

Seeing the broken mirror and trying to remember what we did yesterday made me horny. I need Peeta. Again. Hey don't judge. I'm not a crazy sex maniac, and it's not like I have sex with tons of people. I have sex with my boyfriend.

"What ever did we do yesterday anyway?" I ask standing behind Peeta.

"Don't ask me", Peeta says. "The love bubble I'm in was suffocating me with too much love yesterday that I don't really remember much".

"Hah! Me too!" I say and then I smack Peetas ass.

"Ow! What was that for?" Peeta asks spinning around, and looks at me.

"For me, I like your butt", I say slyly. "And! I love your big friend". And so I start to make circles with my finger on his penis.

I see how Peeta is making an effort to keep it down. But he can't. And that's what I was hoping for.

I giggle and push Peeta back down on the bed.

And it's only more perfect at the fact that we're alone in the house.

Peeta starts kissing my neck and I start to kiss his.

He knows where I want this to lead. We understand each other without needing to talk. That's how much we love each other.

I already feel so wet that I'm sure that the sheets are wet.

I grab a condom from the nightstand and places it on Peetas penis as we continue to kiss. I'm also on birth control, just to make sure I'm not getting knocked up. I don't want any children, I never wanted them, and I never will. But I know that what we do can make them, so I'm carful.

Peeta puts his tip into my entrance and I moan.

He pushes himself in and out and I scream out in pleasure.

Peeta is a real god in the bed. He's just so amazing. In fact it's his fault that I feel such a need for his body. He too good at what he does.

Peeta keeps on pushing himself in and out and I pull his hair the hardest I can and I know that he likes that because he only starts to moan even more then he already did, and starts getting to my level.

"Harder!" I moan and Peeta goes harder and faster.

This is almost too much pleasure for me. I feel like I'm about to explode. And I do. Peeta explodes as well, because I can feel him soften inside of me and the he pulls himself out just as he collapses beside me.

I start to laugh as I try to catch my breath.

Peeta kisses my temple and exposes the condom as he starts to laugh as well.

"Are we crazy baby?" I ask, looking at my sexy boyfriend.

"Nope, just very much in love", he answers and kisses me.

"We sure are", I agree.

But now my belly starts to rumble again and Peeta only laughs harder.

I love his laughter. It's so sweet and pure and genuine. I love the sound of it.

"Okay, I think it's time to get some food into you", he says.

"I think you're right", I giggle.

We get dressed and make our way down to the kitchen where Peeta starts to do his magic as he cooks me and him french toast.

After breakfast we decided to take a walk. It's actually really nice outside. But the air smells weird.

"What smell is that?" Peeta asks and wrinkle his nose.

"It smells like fire smoke", I say.

And just as I said that, we hear the fire truck.

"Isn't it heading towards...?" Peeta mumbles and grabs my hand as he starts to run after the fire truck.

The fire truck stops and Peeta runs past it, still dragging me with him.

We run past it and when we sees what's behind it Peeta screams and falls to the ground.

I bend down and wrap my arms around him as I can't get my eyes off the fire.

The bakery is on fire.

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

✏️1093✏️

*double gasp* is anyone inside the bakery? Oh my god! The bakery is on fire!

What did you think you guys?

Please vote and comment :)

And hey, merry Christmas :D

-Josephine xx