Chapter 24: Loopy Katniss

Chapter 24

Katniss P.O.V.

Peeta drives me home and he's suppose to stay here as well.

"Peeta you can put me down", I say as he carries me from his car.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

I nod.

"Yah, I'm sure, babe", I say as I take up my keys.

"Well okay", Peeta says and puts me down as I open the door.

"I'm gonna make you some tea, okay?" Peeta says and I smile. I looove his tea, he makes such good tea.

"Yay, I'm gonna go and take a short shower, and clean my mouth", I say. "With steel wool".

Peeta laughs at the last part and I just smile as I walk up the stairs.

I walk inside my room, take out some cozy pants and a big shirt, both Peeta's. Yah, I have a few of Peeta's clothes here, so if he sleeps over, he has clothes here, I'm gonna bring some clothes over to Peeta tomorrow as well, I was suppose to do that today, but I obviously can't do that now.

I put the clothes on the bed while I walk inside my bathroom.

I turn on the tab and take off my clothes before I stand under the wonderful rain. I love to shower.

But as I told Peeta, it was gonna be a short shower.

When I walk out from the shower I wrap a towel around me. I still have a head ache, it never seems to go away.

I take up my tooth brush and brush my teeth four times before I'm happy with my breath.

I walk out to my room again, put on a bra and then Peeta's cozy clothes.

I put up my hair in a loose pony tail and then I walk down the stairs.

As I walk down the stairs, I feel how my left feet gets in the way of my right foot. I slip and and roll all the way down.

I hear Peeta scream before everything goes black before my eyes.

Peeta's P.O.V.

I hear something fall in the stairs.

I run out of the kitchen and see Katniss fall down the stairs.

"KATNISS!" I scream.

Her eyes closes and I know I need to get her to the hospital.

I pick her up, rush out to my car and drive down to the hospital.

I whisper soothing things to myself as I dive, so I don't lose my mind. I try to focus on just getting Katniss to the hospital and not on all of the most horrible things I can think of.

"HELP, MY GIRLFRIEND FELL DOWN THE STAIRS", I yell at the receptionist. "She already had a concussion when she fell, I was suppose to keep an eye on her, this is all my fault!"

Tears are flowing down my eyes. This is my fault, I didn't keep an eye on her and she fell down the stairs, oh no... Wait. Is she wearing my clothes? Oh my sweet, sweet Katniss, oh this is all my fault!

The receptionist talks in a phone and after a few seconds some doctors and nurses rushes up and takes Katniss away.

"NO, NO, KATNISS NO", I try to run after, but other nurses holds me back... Or no my mistake, they carry me up while I make strong opposition.

"Calm down boy, they're taking care of her, you're not doing her any good by behaving like this", the man says. "Be strong for her".

This makes me completely still. Be strong for her. Yeah. That's what I gotta be. Strong for my very strong girlfriend.