Chapter 50: Four years later

Chapter 50

Katniss P.O.V.

"Katniss where do you want this last one?" Annie asks as she comes into the kitchen with a box.

It says 'kitchen', on it.

"Oh, doesn't matter, just put it in here somewhere, we can take care of if later when we get all the boxes inside", I tell her and she puts the box on the kitchen island.

Today is the day Peeta and I move into the apartment. We just got married and I've got a secret to tell him. I don't know how to tell him though.

It's been four years since we graduated. Everyone are doing fine.

Peeta has taken over the bakery, so his father can finally just rest. He's father comes to the bakery to work though, but he thinks it's great not to have all the responsibility over it anymore because that was hard work. He opened this bakery when he was sixteen so he's had it for a long time. Now it's Peeta's turn and he's only twenty two, so he can manage. Besides, I take care of the paperwork and the economy. In collage I studied company economics.

Finnick and Annie got married yesterday, but they already lived together. And they've now opened a fishing store. Not where they sell fish, no they sell fishing equipment and it's going really good for them, and Annie is two months pregnant with their first child.

Glimmer and Marvel are both teachers at HG High and they really like it. And yes they are engaged and are getting married really soon.

Cato and Clove are married and Clove has open up a kindergarden and Cato has open up an self defense school and is an instructor in self defense.

Johanna is engaged with Thresh and they both work at Cato's self defense school. And I think Johanna is the best, I mean she's proved that she can defend herself, by first bashing Gale so he starts to bleed and then stomp on his penis. That was a couple of years ago though, but still I won't ever forget.

He's in prison now. Gale. And Peeta's mother. But I don't really know for how long.

Prim has just started collage, she's eighteen and very beautiful. But her collage is not here. In fact, it's in Sweden, so it's very far away from here. She really wanted to go because she said that Sweden gives you a great education. And after several fights with mom and begging Haymitch they let her go. It's very expensive, but that's. It problem for Haymitch wallet so of course that's not what the fights where about, they just didn't want her to go. But she's eighteen and she should see the world. I don't want her to go either but I didn't say anything, she really wanted to go. She's coming home on the holidays and stuff of course and after she's done, she'll come home again... I think. She's really comfortable in Sweden and to be honest I don't really know if she wants to come back.

"Katniss?" I hear Peeta's voice say, and make me come back to reality.

I jerk and realize that Peeta is waving his hand in front of my face as Annie and Finnick just stares at me.

"Huh?" I ask looking at Peeta.

"You've been standing here quiet for like ten minutes and we've tried talking to you", Finnick laughs. "When you're in deep thoughts no one can reach you".

I just laugh.

"I'm sorry", I say and kiss Peeta's cheek.

Then we hear a loud bang from inside mine and Peeta new bedroom.

"Who's in there?" I ask.

"Marvel, Cato and Thresh", Peeta says.

"Sorry!" We here Cato yell.