Back Home Again

Mr

Mr. Brantley Gilbert and Mr. Justin Moore

Brantley's Pov

I was sitting on the couch watching the news on this bright and early morning. Last night was our last day on tour. Justin and I was in 10 countries, over 500 cities here in American alone. We was on tour together for 16 long months together. But it was all good. Justin had his wife and kids on tour with us and I had some of my honeys that I would call here and there for some good times. Last night after we dropped Justin, his wife Cloe, and there 3 daughters off I packed all of my clothes, my person items and kicked off some of the girls that stayed with me, so I can go home for a while. Don't get me wrong I love what I do and all, but you can only take so much from all of this.

I got up so I can grabbed my cellphone so I can get off of this bus as soon as I see my place. Thank God, I had my little brother Kolby to stay at the house for me. But I know him. He's only 25 and loves to party still. So my house better not be trash when I get home.

I looked out of the window and saw my house from here. So far everything looks good. That is great because I am way to tired to kill him right now. Our tour bus stopped right in my front yard. I gave my tour buss driver Dave a bro hug and told him I'll call him when we need him again and walked out of the bus for the first time in over a year I was back home.

I walked up to the front door and I saw a lot of beer cans all over the table I have sitting outside. I've been sober for 4 years now and I'm not going back to drinking again. So it all better be out of my house by the time I get inside. I don't care that Kolby drinks a few but I don't want him to become me and can't do nothing with out a beer in my hand. That was hell for me and I don't want to see that on any body again.

I walked inside of my house and I saw it was all trashed. Beer can's, beer bottles, whiskey bottles was all over the house. I walked over to the couch and saw some people sleeping on my couch. I'm fucking pissed off now. I walked into the kitchen and it was even worst then the living room. No. I walked into the bathroom where I do my laundry and saw 4 more people passed out on the floor as well. I walked out of the bathroom and walked down the hall to my bedroom. I need to find Kolby, so I can kill him right now.

I got to my bedroom and it was locked. I grabbed my keys so I can unlock the door. I was about to open the door when I saw Kolby walking into the kitchen butt naked. I see someone had a grad ole time when I was on tour. I followed him to the kitchen. he was making himself a cup of coffee. I sat down on the island waiting for him to look at me. I watched as he itched his hairy ass. I just sat there. I was pissed of to beat the band. Kolby looked at me when he got his coffee and dropped his coffee cup.

" What are you doing here?" Kolby asked me. I looked at him. I see he has claw marks all over his body. I can see that he had a party and then had wild sex all night.