45

Abigail Breslin as the role of Lila Nelson. 

Abigail Breslin singing her song about her ex Micheal from 5 Seconds of Summer. Song called You Suck.

Isaac's Pov 

I was right in the middle of getting Dawson and myself ready for the cook out we are having for Lila and Finn. The past couple of days Dawson and I moved into Ashton's old cabin on dad's land. When I went to talk about us moving into the cabin I knew mama and dad was okay with it. Plus we needed to get out of the basement and into our own place. Plus since I'm going into the farming business with my dad I should be close to the live stock. And this cabin was sitting empty for years before I moved into it. I wouldn't think Ashton would have mind it if we would have moved into. Ashton spent a lot of time and money on this cabin to be taking away from us way to early in his life. The cabin is two story's with 4 bedrooms all upstairs. 2 1/2 bathrooms, kitchen and living room and dinning room all opened up on the first floor, with a laundry room and the 1/2 bath room. I think Dawson and I could be happy here. 

For the past week Lila and I have been texting each other non stop. We send each other picture of us and the kids. I don't know what would come out of this, but I know I'm ready to find my wife and start a new life for Dawson and myself. I know whoever I pick for a wife they need to be a good mother to Dawson and love him like he is there's. 

I looked over at the clock and saw it was already going on 3. I told Lila to come over around 3:30 so the kids to play outside and I want the meat to be cooked all the way for Lila, Finn and Dawson. For me I like my meat with a little blood still in it. Nothing special just some hamburgers on the grill, hot dogs and some chips and dip. 

"Okay little man you are done. Let's go outside and get ready for the cook out." I said to my 4 year old son. 

"Finn coming over too right daddy." Dawson asked me. For the past 2 days all Dawson has been talking about is Finn. 

"He sure is dude." I said to him. 

"Sweet." Dawson said to me. 

"Okay follow me son." I said to Dawson. We walked out of Dawson's bedroom and walked down to the kitchen. I hope Lila don't get lost when she gets here. The cabin is way back here, but I told her how to get here the best I could. I should have had my mama tell her how to get here now thinking about it. 

"Daddy, look who is here." Dawson asked me. I looked out the back door and saw my whole family out there. 

"Come on Dawson." I said to him. Dawson and I walked out to the back deck. My mama was sitting at the picnic table. Jonas was texting someone. I bet another girl he just met. Rocky, Carson and Lottie was all in the pool. 

"Hey son." Dad said to me. 

"What are you all doing here? Lila and her son are going to be here any minute now." I said to them. 

"We know." Mama said to me. I looked down at her. 

"Okay, so again why are you all here?" I asked her again. 

"Well, since your brothers, your sister, Kolby and Mona and their daughters all met this girl and her son we do too don't we Brantley." Mama said to me. I looked over at dad. 

"Yes we do." Dad said to me. I looked at him. 

"Dad, help me out here. I don't want everyone to met her until I get to know her one on one. Please dad." I asked him.