The Wedding Day

What Brantley is wearing to his wedding

What Kate's wedding dress looks like

What Kate's wedding dress looks like. This dress win by one vote. It was close let me tell you. Thanks for helping me pick out there outfits y'all. 

Brantley's Pov 

Today is the day. Today is the day I'm marring the love of my life. I was up in the bedroom getting ready for my wedding. Last night after beating the shit out of Martin and going to jail for 3 hours, I didn't think Kate would still marry me after that. But she still is. We are only having about 50 people here today. Not fancy, but fancy enough for Kate and I. I walked over to my clothes laying on the bed. I smiled at what I'm wearing. No suit. Just a outfit that I wore in my music video for 'Bottom's up'. I loved the 1940's era with the gangsters. 

I looked over at the picture of my family and smiled. My life has changed so much over the past 2 years since I found Kate, Isaac and Rocky all in my bed. She is the one that open me up to see what love is really about. We have 3 beautiful sons together. What more could I ask for. My life is great. I have the second part of my tour in 3 more months. But I will be home for 4 days a week, and gone only 3 days a week. I don't care. I have a family that needs me. 

I walked over to the bathroom so I could take a shower and shave some of my beard. I was starting to look like a wild man. I know Kate likes it a little wild on my beard, so as long as she is happy with it then I am too. I took off my boxers and stepped into the shower. I was letting the hot water hit my body. I was about to start washing my body when I heard someone walking into the bedroom. I stuck my head out of the shower and I didn't see no one in the bedroom. I was washing my hair when I looked and saw someone standing in the bathroom. I think it's Kate. 

"You wanna come in here with me babe." I asked her. I saw Kate pull her shirt off and taking off her pants. Fuck I can feel my harden dick getting harder and harder by the second. Telling you what, 2 weeks of no sex was hell for me and my boys. Kate put her hand in the shower and told me to look over at the wall.