28

Katie's Pov 

I was laying in bed listening to Brantley snore like a damn beaver. And he tells me he don't snore, well my dear I got you on tape, so I got you. Today is going to be a long day. Today is Isaac 10th birthday and we are having a party for him. Brantley asked Isaac he could invite any of his friends, but all he wanted was to have some kid over name Jonas. I don't know the kid at all, but Isaac talks about him. I know he lives a few miles down the road from us, but that's all I know of the kid. Thank God, Ms. Becky is picking up my mother from the air port. I don't know why she wanted to fly for 45 minutes instead of driving for 6 hours, but it is what it is. 

I looked over at the clock and saw it was going on 7 in the morning. We are having Isaac's birthday party at noon. But I know my sons they will be up within the next hour or so. I was about to get out of bed when Brantley pulled me back down on the bed. 

"Where do you think you are going baby?" Brantley asked me. I rubbed his facial hair on his face. God, I'm so in love with this man so much. I've never been like this with any other man before. 

"We have a birthday party today. Remember." I asked him. Brantley was laying on top of me. 

"Yes. But can't we stay in bed a little longer." Brantley asked me. I can feel him getting harder by the second. 

"Nope. We got a lot to do today." I said to him. 

"Please baby, I want you so fucking bad." Brantley said to me. I was about to say something when Brantley pushed his shirt up that I was wearing and started to suck on my nipple. 

"Brantley how can you be horny again. For the last 3 nights and mornings we've been making love." I asked him. I was trying my hardest not to moan. Brantley looked up at me with my nipple still in his mouth. Brantley didn't say nothing, he just pushed my thong down and started to rub my clit. 

"Brantley." I moaned his name. 

"Fuck baby how are you so fucking tight all of the time." Brantley asked me. He put his middle finger and his ring finger inside of me. 

"Ohh! Ahh! Yes!" I was moaning. 

"Cum for me baby. Cum all over my fingers." Brantley said to me. He was going faster and faster. 

"Shit!" I yelled in pleasure. He would go faster and faster then stop all together, so I can cum all over his fingers. My finger nials went all over his back. 

"God, I love you baby." Brantley said to me. He was leaving kisses all over my belly and my inner thighs. I arched my back. I started to play with my breast when Brantley moved my hand away and moved my hand down to my clit. I was rubbing my own clit as watched Brantley was watching me. I got off of the bed and pulled his boxers down. I looked lover and saw how big his boner was.