49

Sabrina Carpenter as Charlotte Taylor Gilbert. 

AKA 'Lottie' 

Max Thieriot as Liam Peterson 

Lottie's Pov 

I was sitting outside watching my 3 nephews while they where in the pool playing. I still can't believe school is all most over. We have 2 more months left then I start collage in August. I'm going to be living at home still since school is going to be only 15 miles away from my parents house. I was looking over at my home work when I got a text message. I looked at my phone and saw it was my pen pal Liam. He is 23 years old and is a soldier. Liam and I have been texting each other for only 3 months now, but we have been pen pals for 18 months. I was all way happy when I got to see one of his letter coming in the mail. Liam would try to send me at lest 3 letters a month and I would send him 3 letters a month. 

I was reading when Liam sent me a text message. Just the same thing. How am I doing? What am I doing? So I told him I was doing homework and watching my nephews. It wasn't even a minute later I got a pic of Liam. He was taking a selfie at the gym. He is so handsome, but I know for a fact he wouldn't want nothing to do with me. Plus all I am is a short geek.  

I was texting him when I heard the back door opening up. I looked and saw my twin brother Carson and Lilly walking out. She is wearing a small bikini. I just rolled my eyes at her. I think the only reason why she is still dating my brother is because who our father is. 

"Take the boys inside the house Lottie." Carson told me. I looked up at him. 

"No I'm not. They wanted to swim and they can." I told my brother. He was never like this with me before him and Lilly got together. But now since they are dating I get to be the butt to there jokes. 

"Baby, I don't want them little monster to be looking at me." Lilly said to my brother. I looked over at her. 

"Then put some clothes on." I said to her. Lilly looked down at me. 

"Shut up." Lilly said to me. 

"Leave this house slut. And Carson mama told you, you can't hang out with Lilly for another week." I told him. 

"Shut up Lottie. I am not a slut." Lilly said to me. I was about to say something when my brother walked over to us. 

"Hey guys what's going on?" Izzy asked us. 

"Dude, please tell me you are here to get your kids." Carson asked our big brother. 

"I am. But what is Lilly doing here man? Mama told you, you can't hang out with her? Why is she here?" Izzy asked Carson. 

"It's only for a few hours. Plus Lilly and I want to swim and just be alone together." Carson told Izzy. 

"No. Lilly get on home. You get in the house." Izzy told them.