Telling the whole story

A/N

THERE WILL BE BACKFLASHES IN THIS CHAPTER? DON'T WORRY IT WON'T BE HARD TO TELL? THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE.  PLEASE READ CARRIFULY OKAY. THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

KATIE'S POV

I just got my PJs shorts and my PJ shirt on, when I walked out of the bathroom. Since Becky is staying here at Brantley's I'm going to let her have the bed room that I've been staying in. I looked over at the time and saw it was already 5 in the after noon. I need to be getting dinner started. I walked into the kitchen and saw Mona was already cooking. I looked around and saw that Jason and Brantley was at the kitchen table listening to music. I think it was one of Kenny Chesney's old song. I would love too see him live. I think for an older person, I think he is so sexy. The things I would love to do to that man.

I looked over at the island where Kolby was, watching Mona like a hawk. He has it bad for her and I think in some way she even knows it, but won't say nothing about it. I looked over at Mona, who was piling the tatters. I walked over to her.

" Do you need any help?" I asked her. Mona looked down at me.

" No, girl I have it tonight?" She told me. I looked at her.

" Are you sure? I don't mind helping you out at all." I said to her.

" That is sweet baby, but tonight I got it? Go and play with your boys?" Mona said to me. I looked at her.

" Are you going to be safe in here?" I asked her looking around the room.

" Please, 3 hungry grown men. This is just another Friday night at the Carter house?" Mona told me. I smiled at her.  Something tells me she wasn't lying at all.

" Okay. If you need me, please yell or send one of the boys to get me?" I said to her.

" I will." Mona said to me.

I walked out of the kitchen and down the hall where my boys' room is. I opened up the door and saw that they was gone. I looked under there beds. But they wasn't here. I walked out of the bedroom and walked into the kitchen. But they wasn't in there either. I walked into Brantley's office and they wasn't in there either. I was getting a little sacred, but when I heard talking in the hall way closet, my heart went back to speed. I opened up the door and saw my sons sitting on the floor. I bent down to get on my knees.  

" What are you two doing?" I asked them.

" Hiding?" Isaac told me. I looked at him.

" Why?" I asked him.

" Brantley's mommy?" Rocky said to me. I looked at them.

" What happened?" I asked them.

" She said that we need to leave?" Rocky said to me.

" Why did she say that?" I asked them.

" I don't know mommy. All she said that we need to leave? We are less then them?" Isaac said to me.

" She said that? She said that too you guys?" I asked them.

" Yes mommy?" Rocky said to me.

" She did mommy. Please, we don't want to go back to daddy?" Isaac said to me. I got on the floor and moved them over to me. That will never happened again. There is no way we are going back to him or his family again.  

" I want you both to listen to me. We are never going back to that house or with daddy ever again." I said to my sons.

" Promise mommy?" Isaac asked me. I looked at him.