Katie's Mind Pt.2

Katie's Pov

I was in my room getting ready for the night. Brantley and I are taking Isaac and Rocky out for dinner then we are going to watch 'Finding Dory' then Brantley said we might get some ice cream when we are done with the movie. I've been hanging out with Isaac and Rocky most of the day. Brantley had been out on the farm doing whatever he wants. I looked at my clothes I'm going to be wearing to go out on. I'm going to be wearing shorts, a white shirt and my sanders. It's too hot to be over dress.

I was putting a little make up on, trying not to think about what an ass I was earlier to Brantley. I knew he wouldn't want to go out on a date with me. I mean look at me. I'm 24 years old, with 2 kids already. I'm still married. Don't ask me what was I even thinking because I have no clue.

I just walked out of my room after I got dress, so I can cheek on my sons. We are going out to eat first because I know my sons, they do love there food more then anything. Plus the movie don't start until 8:15. I walked into the living room and I saw Isaac and Rocky on the couch watching TV together. They are good kids to have. I was blessed when I had them. They don't fight with each other, Isaac helps Rocky if I'm not around. They are just great brothers to each other and they are the perfect sons a mother could ever have.

" Where is Brantley at?" I asked my sons. The didn't say nothing, but they both pointed into the kitchen.

" Thanks boys?" I said to them. I walked into the kitchen and saw Brantley leaning on the island texting some one. I walked over to the table and grabbed my purse and my cell phone. I looked over at Brantley who was already looking at me. I gave him a smile.

" You look nice Katie?" Brantley said to me. Oh how he makes me melt. I looked up at him and smiled at him.

" Thanks. You look nice too Brantley." I said to him. He smiled at me.  

" Well, are you ready, or---" Brantley cut me off.

" Sure am. We have 2 hours before the movie starts?" Brantley told me. I looked at him.

" Okay. Are we taking your truck or---" Brantley cut me off again.

" We can take the truck?" Brantley said to me.

" Okay." I said to him walking out of the kitchen and into the living room.

" Come on boys. Time to go?" I said to my sons. They got up and walked over to me and Brantley.

" Where are we going to eat at?" Isaac asked me. I looked down at my son, who is almost as tall as me.

" Well, where do you boys want to eat at?" I asked them. They both looked at each other.

" McDonalds'?" They both said at the same time. I looked up at Brantley.

" Is that okay with you Brantley?" I asked him.

" Please, please, please, please Brant?" Rocky asked him. He looked down at the boys?

" Sounds good to me boys?  Come on." Brantley said to my sons.

" Yes!" They both yelled and ran out of the house. I looked up at him.

" You made there day?" I said to him.

" Good." Brantley said to me. I looked at him and had a big smile on my face. I was about to say something, but we heard Brantley's truck going off. We both walked outside and saw that the boys set the alarm off. Brantley turned it off, but Isaac and Rocky looked scared.

" Sorry Brantley. I didn't mean for the alarm to go off. Please can we still go and see the movie still." Isaac asked him. Brantley bent down to my sons level.