47

Actor Kevin Quinn as the role of Rocky Andrew Gilbert. 

2 months after Jonas moved back home with his family. 

Rocky's Pov 

I was down in my dad's old office looking at the new song I just wrote. I love singing and acting. When I was in high school I was in all of the plays and I sang in course all four years of high school. When I went away for collage I was majoring in acting and singing. But since it's summer time I'm writing a new song. I'm going to have dad listen to it and I hope he likes it. My dream is to go to LA and become a famous actor or a singer. But whatever happens in my life I'm okay with it. 

I'm glad that Rocky is here to help me with the songs, I've been writing on. He knows what he is doing when it comes down to music. The song I'm writing now is called Tidal Wave. It's a love song, but like dad told me if you lived it, you can write a song about it. I'm just hoping he is right. I just hope he is right about this song. 

I walked up the steps. Tonight mama and dad are having a BBQ with everyone. Mama thinks this is going to be the last time everyone will be here until Izzy and Lila's new baby is born. Dad and Kolby thinks it's going to be a little girl, but the way mama, Aunt Mona and Lila thinks it will be another boy. I don't care what it is as long as the baby comes and baby and Lila are fine. I walked over to my dad and my uncle Kolby. They are outside with the grill. 

"What's going on little man?" Uncle Kolby asked me. I hate that I'm only 5'10. Both my brother's, my dad and my uncle are all over 6'0. And all I am is 5'10. 

"I got the song done dad. It's called Tidal Wave." I told him. 

"Let me see it dude." I gave the song to my dad. He was looking at it. 

"I like this son. You did a great job on it." My dad said to me. My dad is a famous country singer. My big brother Jonas is a Deejay. Then we have Izzy who loves his job working on the farm. He told Jonas and myself that he is going to give up his dreams on becoming a singer. That just goes to show everyone how much he loves Lila and his boys. 

"Thanks dad." I said to him. 

"I'll call my bosses and see what we can do about this." Dad told me. I looked up at him. 

"We can. You can dad." I'm getting a little bit hyper but I don't care. 

"Yes I can." Dad said to me. I gave him a big hug. 

"Thanks dad. Listen can I go over to Julie's house and pick her up." I asked my dad. 

"Yeah you can. Just be safe." Dad told me. 

"I will dad." I said to him. Yes I am 20 years old and my dad still treats me like I'm still that 15 year old teenager learning how to drive. I ran over to my dad's pick up truck and jumped in the truck. 

All the way over to Julies house I was singing whatever was on the radio. Some country, a little rock and roll and some rap. I just got to Julies house and I saw Leon's truck at her house. I parked the truck and walked over to the door. I was about to knock on the door when I heard Leon and Julie out back together. I walked over there and I saw my best friend and my girlfriend making out with each other. 

"Son of a bitch." I said to them. Leon and Julie just looked at me. 

"Rocky, what are you doing here?" Julie asked me. 

"My parents are having our BBQ, but from where I'm standing you and Leon are having more fun." I said to them. 

"Dude, it's not what it----" I cut Leon off.