That Night

Megan Fox plays the role of Julie Shaw? P

Megan Fox plays the role of Julie Shaw? P.S Don't like her LOL.

Brantley's Pov

I just watched Katie, Isaac and Rocky walking into the house. I know I should have said something, but I don't want to ruin this time with the hottest woman in Alabama for nothing. I looked over at Kolby, Carter and Mona and they didn't look happy at all.

" What?" Julie asked them. Carter put his head down. My brother Kolby just looked right at Julie. But it was all Mona who was going to be doing the talking.

" You do know you are a bitch right?" Moan said to Julie. Julie looked at Mona.  I knew this wasn't going to end good for no one.

" Well, I was only telling the truth." Julie said to Mona. I looked up at Mona. Who was getting more and more pissed off by the second.

" You are never going to change Julie." Mona said to Julie.

" Your just jealous because I have men all over me and you can't even get one." Julie said to Mona.

" No I can get a man, but I'm not like you yelling at them saying "Screw Me. I'm a horny bitch who likes to fuck married men!'" Mona yelled at Julie.

" Listen here doll. I have a man for every night of the week. You go home to your white family." Julie said to Mona.

" Julie!" Carter yelled at her. I looked over at Carter and I knew he was getting more and more pissed off at Julie.

" Listen to me honey. I might have been raised by a white family, but I will go all hood on you and your skinny white girl ass?" Mona said to Julie. Julie looked over at Carter.

" Keys please." Mona said to her brother Jason Carter.

" Sis, please don't listen to her. I love you and I don't see you as a black girl." Carter said to his sister.

" I know. But this is 2016 and we shouldn't have this problem still. But some people are just ignorant about something as little as color of a person. Can I have the car keys please." Mona said to her brother.

" It's getting late anyway. I'll come home too." Jason said to his sister.

" Okay. But you had 14 beers. I'm driving okay." Mona said to her big brother. He gave her the truck keys. Mona looked over at Kolby.

" Tell Katie I'll call her sometime soon so we can hang out?" Mona said to my baby brother Kolby.

" Okay." Kolby said to her.

" Are you coming or what Julie?" Carter asked her. Julie was about to say something, but I stopped her.

" I'm going to take her home." I said to Carter and Mona.