How we all feel?

Katie's Pov 

We was all sitting in the living room. I was trying not to look at no one in the room at all. I don't know why I'm a little scared. I mean I am a free woman. I've been divorce for 2 months now. But it's still not easy to say anything. I looked over at Brantley who was looking at his brother. I looked over at my sons, who was smiling at me. I smiled at them. Well, at least I know they wouldn't be upset with me. 

"What in the hell did you do to your hair bro?" Brantley asked his brother. Kolby looked over at Brantley. 

"Why don't you tell us why you and Katie was almost having sex in the kitchen?" Kolby asked his brother. I looked over at Mona who was smiling at me. 

"Mona, I've missed you." I said to her. Maybe she can help me out a little. 

"I've missed you too girl. Okay boys, lets leave Brantley and Katie alone. I got present for all of you." Mona said to my sons and to Jason and Kolby. 

"Are you y'all dating or somethin." Carter asked us. I looked up at Brantley. 

"You could say that. I don't know, Katie and I got close after you 3 ran off to Oregon for 2 weeks. I don't know. We are taking it slow." Brantley told everyone. I looked over at my boys. 

"Is, Rocky are you two okay with that." I asked them. 

"Are you and Brant going to get married mama." Isaac asked me. I looked over at him. 

"Honey, I don't--" Brantley cut me off. 

"One day we will. But for now we are going to keep things going like this." Brantley said to my sons. I looked over at Mona. One day Brantley and I are going to get married. 

"We are still going to live here with you Brantley." My 5 year old son Rocky asked Brantley. 

"Yeah. Listen boys, this is your home now. So where ever I am with your mama will always be your home as well." Brantley said to my sons. 

"Can we call Brant dad now mama." My 8 year old son, Isaac asked me. 

"For now lets just call him Brantley or Brant okay boys."  I said to my sons. 

"Okay. Can we go play now." Isaac asked me. 

"Yeah. Go on." I said to them. They got up and ran outside. I looked over at Mona. 

"Well, why don't we let you girls have a small chat. Boys outside. Now." Brantley said to Carter and Kolby. They all got up and walked outside. 

"I'll keep an eye on the boys babe." Brantley said to me. He kissed me on my lips. 

"Okay. Thanks Brantley." I said to him. 

"Your welcome." Brantley said to me. After they walked outside I looked over at Mona.