Family Time Part 1

Katie's Pov

I was in the guess room packing what little clothes I have here. I know for sure that Martin is behind all of this? I know what I have to do and when see him, I hope everything goes the right way. It's been 3 days since I last talked to Martin. That night was hell for me. Martin was at work and I just got the boys to bed when Martin walked in. He was drinking. I could smell the beer and whiskey all the way in the kitchen of our 13 by 65 trailer that we are living in. Let's just say that night was not a great night for the boys and I. After he beat the living hell out of me, I knew I had to leave with the boys. Beat me all you want, but don't touch my boys.

I was going to drive down to Lynnville and see if my car was there. It's about a 4 hour car ride one way, but I have to know if he took my car. My kids clothes, my clothes and what little money I hide from Martin is in the car. I just hope he didn't take the money.

I picked up my purse and my bag and walked out of the bed room. I walked down the hall to the living room and saw Kolby, Isaac and Rocky all watching TV together. I didn't know where Brantley is, but he shouldn't be that far away from the house, I don't think so.

" Where are you going?" Kolby asked me. I looked at him.

" Lynnville." I said to him. Kolby stood up and walked over to me.

" Katie, think what you are doing?" Kolby said to me. I looked up at him.

" Can I please use your truck." I asked him.

" No." Kolby said to me. I looked up at him.

" Why not? Kolby I have to see if Martin has my car?" I said to him.

" Katie, just listen to me. If he took the car we can call the Lynnville cops and see if they can go by the house and see if your car is there. This of Is and Rocky?" Kolby said to me. I looked over at my boys. I knew he was right, but it still hurts.

" Okay. I'll call the cops." I said to him, walking out of the living room and walking into the kitchen to use the house phone. I picked up the house phone and called the police.

" Maddison County Police." I heard a man say to me.

" Hello, my name is Katie Smith and my car is missing." I said to him.

" Okay, do you know who might have took it?" The cop asked me.

" Well, I think it's my husband." I said to him.

" I see. Ma'am, there is nothing I can really do--" I cut him off.

" I left him." I said to him.

" Okay. Where are you at?" The cop asked me.

" Well, right now, I'm in Pittsville, Alabama. My kids and I are staying with a friend of mine. I woke up and my car is missing?" I said to him.

" Okay, what is the address of your husband. The type of car?" The cop said to me. I told him Martin's address, then his mothers, and the type of car. I even told him about the money that I hind in my car.

" Okay. Thank you for your help?" I said to the cop hanging up the house phone. Brantley just walked into the house. He was only in his swim trunks. He was in the pool this whole time.

" Well." Brantley said to me. I looked up at him.

" Well, what?" I asked him.

" What are the cops going to do?" Brantley asked me. I looked up at him.

" He is going to see if my car is at Martin's or at his mothers place?" I said to Brantley.

" Okay." Brantley said to me walking out of the kitchen. I looked over at the clock and it was only noon. What a great day so far? I walked out of the kitchen and saw Kolby was texting someone. I sat down on the love seat and Rocky walked over to me.

" Love you mommy?" Rocky said to me. I picked him up and sat him on my lap. I kiss his head.

" Love you too baby?" I said to him. The best thing that I got from Martin was my boys. They mean the world to me.

" Well, I'll see you all later?" Kolby said to the boys and myself.

" Where are you going uncle Kolby?" Isaac asked his uncle.

" I have a date?" Kolby said to him.

" With that beautiful black woman?" My 8 year old son asked him.

" No. I'm afraid not." Kolby said to Isaac. I looked up at him.

" You will soon." I said to him.

" I hope so. Listen I'm going to leave now. Jen wants to spend the whole day together, so I'll be home later tonight." Kolby said to us. He walked out of the house. I think he had this whole this in motion all ready. He didn't take no other clothes with him. Oh well.

" So boys what do you want to do today?" I asked my sons.

" What can we do?" Isaac asked me. I looked over at him.

" Well, we can bake some cookies. Or we can watch some movies and eat junk food all day." I said to Isaac and Rocky.

" Can we watch movies and be lazy like we use to do mommy?" Rocky asked me. I looked at them.

" Go and get your PJS back on. I'll get the food." I said to my boys. They both ran out of the living room down the hall to there bed room they are sharing at this time. I got up and walked back into the kitchen to get the food ready. Chips, cookies, dip, root beer for the boys. Coke for me.

I just walked back into the living room and saw the boys in there boxers and a shirt on. I looked who else was on the couch and it was Brantley, in his boxers and a wife beater on.

" What are you doing?" I asked him. He looked up at me.

" They told me that you are having a movie day, so I'm staying right here and watching as well." Brantley said to me. I smiled at him.

" You do know it's Disney movies right." I asked him. I put the food on the coffee table.

" I know. You are lucky that I like Disney movies too." Brantley said to me. I smiled at him.

" Okay, so boys what move do you want to watch first." I asked my sons.

" Swiss Family Robinson's" Rocky and Isaac said at the same time. I smiled and put the DVD in the DVD Player. I sat down next to Rocky. We was all on the couch together. I looked over at Brantley who was eating ships with Isaac. For some reason I just had a big smile on my face. We looked like a real family.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N

SHORT I KNOW, BUT UPDATES WILL BE SOON.

HAVE A GREAT DAY?

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER.

I THINK KATIE MEANT BUSSINESS WHEN SHE WANTED TO GO AND SEE ABOUT HER CAR DIDN'T YOU?

UPDATES WILL BE SOON.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.

SEE YOU ALL REAL SOON.

BOBBY XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO